Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy87

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I have a user who every time they forward an email they get the following message...."This item has been changed. Still want to delete it?"

I think they're using Outlook 2013. A Google search of that message brought back few results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Diane Poremsky

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If they are not intentionally deleting the message, check the settings in File, Options, Mail - under Save Messages about halfway down, there is an option to Save forwarded messages. Is it checked?

Is this an imap account? Or did they download external content? But of these can generate this message - imap because the item is marked as read, downloaded content because it was downloaded....

Jeremy87

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Save forwarded messages was checked so I tried unchecking it but the message came back. So I ran Outlook in safe mode and the message didn't appear. I checked her Add-ins and removed two Adobe add-ins and the problem went away. Thanks Diane.

Diane Poremsky

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
PDF maker and send and track? I know pdf maker is known to cause problems in older versions of Word and Outlook but I hadn't noticed this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.