details with the combo box

Status
Not open for further replies.

matte85

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
hello my name is Matteo and new I wanted to know if you could with a visual basic load Cassella combined loading the names from a file or from a execel? thank you very much

You want to import a list in Excel into Outlook? I don't have any samples but it is possible to create appointments or contacts from a list. If you have the list in Excel, it might be easier to use Excel VBA to do it - and there is sample code around the internet that will point you in the right direction.

thank you could you tell me a good link mica where to find this?

my goal would be to make the combo boxes where a load of Helenus names from a file you can customize after .. and calculate combo box where the hours of work and travel. could you tell me micca links or straight about it thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Outlook 365 issue getting details from embedded files, crashing routine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
A Day view - print appointment details Using Outlook 1
I print calendar without subject and details Using Outlook 1
nathandavies Email Details to Excel & Save as .MSG on one macro - combination of 2 macros Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Export details to a excel spreadsheet using macros Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky VBA: Get All Contact Details Using Outlook 0
V move emails to windows folder and show sender details Using Outlook 7
P Outlook 2010 intermittently asking for my login details Using Outlook 12
J Can invitee edit details? Using Outlook 1
L Business Contact Mnager losing contact details BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
F Get details of sent items with Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Extracting user-defined details from a public folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Requried a VBA Code to export Calander details to excel... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Outlook Macro details Using Outlook 3
B Birthday dates automatically (and improperly) placed in Birthday Details Using Outlook 2
R Surely you can print details/Body? Using Outlook 0
B modifying print template for printing out appointment details Using Outlook 2
R Need code to gather value of custom field on addressentry.details dialog box Using Outlook 3
D Accessing Global Address List details with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V how to collect details from user, during installation of office addin? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Incorporating user details from AD into an Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Contact Details from Appointment Item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S hide details of appointments in calendar Using Outlook 8
S Record eMail details in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Q Completed details on form don't show on reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Using Data From Combo Box in Appointment Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Custom Outlook form_Validations in combo box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Outlook 2010 - outlook userform and combo boxes Using Outlook 9
S Outlook form - Combo box for deciding who to send form to Using Outlook 1
M Need help with combo boxes in messages! Using Outlook 10
L Combo Box Using Outlook 157
Q Follow up: Make a combo box dependant on another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Q Make a combo box dependant on another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Q Load a recipient based on a value in a combo box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Outlook 2007 / Vista / Windows XP best combo needed BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
S New Email "From" box stopped working Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 365 Search Box reverting to old location Using Outlook 2
J How do you disable address search box when typing @ in body of email? Using Outlook 0
L Is there a way to completely disable the "archive" box? Using Outlook 1
M Reverting The Outlook Search Box Location (or other undesired additions) Using Outlook 1
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan E-Mails Sent Using a Group Box Result in 70 Kickbacks Using Outlook 4
N Private check box in table view Using Outlook 0
Commodore Folders always closed in move/copy items dialog box Using Outlook 3
P IMAP Folders Dialog Box Using Outlook 1
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1