Request Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary E

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi

I'm a total novice and in danger of being kicked as a noob :)

I started on what I thought would be an easy little project and didn't realise things could get so complicated.

We have a software system which requires a log on and staff have to apply for a log-on with a line managers permission, I don't need the data as such stored anywhere but I will require a copy of the second returning email. What I thought would be a good idea was to create a Form with some fill in detail fields and a few tick boxes and finally some links to word documents on our intranet. Everything self contained. There is a selection of tick boxes for software then one for the applicant to state she's read and agrees to the form, this is then sent to myself and their line manager, the line manager then ticks another box and forwards that to me. this way I have two statements one from each party. I only need the data on the email as this is then saved as a jpeg and stored with earlier "paper" scans of applications.

I've created the form in every format i can but still cant figure out how to make it an email. OFT doesn't seem to work well with the tick boxes etc.

Anyone any Ideas please

Hi

I've a little trouble getting info from IT but I'm told we use exchange 2003 v5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
Y Creating custom appointment request form with multiple mail recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O Outlook Holiday Request Form Design Using Outlook 0
F Creating Meeting Request Custom form and distribute it to domain user HELP!!! Using Outlook 0
F Creating Meeting Request Custom form and distribute it to domain user HELP!!! Using Outlook 0
J Holiday request form Using Outlook 7
S use the custom form to show meeting request in recipient's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
D Add all meeting rooms to the meeting request by default Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Double clik behavior on agenda open a new meeting request Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Autoaccept a Meeting Request using Rules Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky iPhone and the Meeting Request Bug Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Task Request Status Update Address Missing Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky How to Create a Pick-a-Meeting Request Using Outlook 0
D Meeting Request - Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 0
D Leave Calendar Request Triggers To Supervisors Using Outlook 1
O How to send outlook meeting request as attachment Using Outlook 3
I Multiple events in single request Using Outlook 6
N Outlook meeting request decline behavior Using Outlook 1
S Open custom meeting request with checkbox Using Outlook 0
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
S signature in meeting request Using Outlook 2
J How create an .ics file with a multiple apointment request Using Outlook 0
M Room Reservation request showed "None" in Tracking-View Tracking Status. Exchange Server Administration 0
A Issue with respond to an email message with a meeting request Using Outlook 0
T Request Addition to Code- convertMail to AccountAppt (from www.Slipstick) Using Outlook 16
J Exclude myself in meetin request Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Contacts: How to filter contact phone numbers from a cti request Using Outlook 1
J outlook meeting request random people are deleted Using Outlook 2
R How to show Sent Date in Meeting Request printouts Using Outlook 1
P Not able to receive meeting request Using Outlook 2
G Autoaccept/autodeny meeting request after crosscheck with calendar Using Outlook 1
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
L Need to Delete One Attendee from Meeting Request Without Resending the Request Using Outlook 1
R Disable request to share a calendar Using Outlook 1
P Time Off Request - not posting to public folder once approved Using Outlook 0
E Outlook invitation request mail sending twice problem Using Outlook 1
M How can I send task request using vCalender/VTodo component using C# Using Outlook 2
M How can I send a Task Request using vCalender/vTodo format using C# Using Outlook 3
K Print "scheduling assistant" data on meeting request? Using Outlook 1
D Sending Multiple Meeting Dates in One Meeting Request Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Error: 5102. Server. Maximum request length exceeded Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Tracking meeting request responses in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
T Custom Task Request Deployment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D 2d help request-problems sharing BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
E Strange save request when closing Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Strange save request when closing Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Create editable meeting request with attendees from .ics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3