Status
Not open for further replies.

DDW23

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Hello
We have Outlook 2010 and Office365 (no longer using Exchange server). We have a Leave calendar setup as a resource. Currently an employee sends a leave request email to his/her supervisor and the supervisor puts it on the calendar.
I want the employee to put the leave request on the calendar as an appointment, that to trigger (by employee name), an email to his/her supervisor that a request has been made on the calendar. The supervisor can approve the request from the email but also have the ability to modify the placement of the time slot if needed.
Modifying the timeslot allows each supervisor to place the requested time in its rightful slot in case the employee is negligent in doing so. I have not found a rule that will allow this, so I’m guessing it needs to be programmed.
Any and all help is very much appreciated.
Thank you.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Have you looked at moderated calendar? That will send the appointment to the folder owner for approval. I haven't used it in the current versions but it's worth looking into. I don't think office 365 supports folder rules like older versions of exchange did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Delete all appointments on calendar for week of holiday / annual leave Using Outlook 1
J Leave mail on server when Outlook off Using Outlook 0
L Rules - 2010 - leave on server for 2 weeks Using Outlook 3
S How to leave e-mail on Exchange 2003 server? Exchange Server Administration 1
V Uninstall ONLY Exchange 2010 but leave Exchange 2003 server in place - Public Folders Question Exchange Server Administration 5
I Email NOT deleted on server - even with leave copy UNchecked Using Outlook 1
R an email message will not leave my send box Using Outlook 2
M Emails being removed from the server even with the box checked to leave a copy on the server Using Outlook 1
A Leave mail copy on server Exchange Server Administration 5
M How to remove a DAG but leave primary Exchange DBs intact Exchange Server Administration 2
H Messages won't leave Outbox - sit in Date:None and cannot be sent (delay send becomes checked as wel Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010- Emails deleted off POP server even though setting it set to leave them Using Outlook 6
T 2010 can't keep 'Leave messages' setting Using Outlook 2
P Email does not leave Outbox when using mutliple Exchange accounts Using Outlook 1
M emails will not leave outbox Using Outlook 1
M Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging - What is the Shortcut Command to bypass a greeting to leave a voice Exchange Server Administration 2
T Outlook 2010 Doesn't appear to have 'Leave message on server' Using Outlook 7
R Outlook 2010. Leave Messages on server. Using Outlook 5
M Leave a copy of the message on the server option is missing Using Outlook 2
R Outllook 2010 Do not leave messages on the server IMAP email Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 - delete attachment but leave record of what was deleted Using Outlook 2
C Email with large attached wont leave outbox Using Outlook 2
B Unable to get Leave a copy of message on server to stay checked on Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2010 Mailbox role install error: You can't leave the EmailAddresses parameter value empty. Property Name: EmailAddresses Exchange Server Administration 5
B my emails won't leave outbox. error message 0x800CCC33. Using Outlook 1
V Message appears to not leave outbox on Outlook 2007 but sends multiple copies to recipients Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010 - Emails will not leave outbox Using Outlook 38
B Email doesn't leave Outlook Using Outlook 0
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
U Macro for reminders,tasks,calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Calendar - appointment templates and categories Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
O Export Outlook calendar appointments by filters and date range Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Weekend View in Calendar Using Outlook 1
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
A Birthdays from .csv to Calendar - arriving day behind Using Outlook 5
C Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
C Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 1
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
sahameed82 SharePoint calendar directly open in Outlook Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2016 Migrate 'On My Computer' (local storage) Calendar from Mac Outlook to Exchange Account Using Outlook 5
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Changing events in Outlook calendar via opening file, importing CSV Using Outlook 0
Jennifer Murphy Add birthdays to calendar Using Outlook 7
M Creating an RSS Feed **FROM** Outlook 2013 Calendar. Using Outlook 5
K Accentuating today in Outlook calendar month view Using Outlook 2