What is the To-Do List VIEW" Filtering On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_H

Note: I am NOT referring to the To-Do List in the left navigation bar, obviously that brings up a list of all tasks as well as flagged emails etc. Rather when any task folder OR the to-do list is selected in the left navigation bar, using "Change View" it's then possible to select views such as "Active", "Completed" etc., one of which is "To-Do List". When I select "To-Do List" for the view, the task list always goes empty. What in the world does the to-do list view filter on? It's very confusing that there is both a to-do list in the left navigation and a to-do list view option, and that when both are selected you see no tasks in the list! (or for that matter when a task folder is selected in the left navigation bar and the to-do list view is selected you also see nothing)

When I use "manage views" and select the to-do list view and look at the filter, it's a "DASL filter" and it is set to: "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice#Keywords" = 'Projects'

Anyhow, very curious what the purpose of this view is supposed to be??

Thanks

Thanks, I must have made a chance to it that was messing up what it does, I reset it and it does as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Inconsistent view of To-Do List Using Outlook 0
Z See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
Z How to show concatenated categories in list task view? Using Outlook 2
G Entered data in custom field goes in card and does not stay in list view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
JohnViuf Export task list view settings to other pc Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
H Is it possible to create a view that only show the first task in a list? Using Outlook 1
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
P Is there any way of sorting the task list in CALENDAR view? Using Outlook 4
I List View Permission Using Outlook 0
D Contact there but not in list view ?? Using Outlook 2
V Lost calendar view, items still in list view Using Outlook 2
S Displaying the Remind Beforehand Value in Calendar List View Using Outlook 2
A In Contacts Phone List View, allow alpha jump w/single key, same as Card views Using Outlook 4
O Calendar list view in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 3
B Need help adding a background color to the compact list items in Month view. Using Outlook 1
P Can data from Social Connectors be displayed in a Contact List View? Using Outlook 2
W How to switch my list view back to normal view Using Outlook 1
M Outlook List View not showing all meetings Using Outlook 3
O Outlook 2007: Phone List View - Field Names Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Interating throught a task list, respecting sort rules in the view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Customize current view (in Account List) Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
farrissf Category list to pick from Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Different views for To-Do List and To-Do Bar Using Outlook 1
R Adding Userform Dropdown List items from names of subfolders on network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
K Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Capture email addresses and create a comma separated list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Checking Sender Email Address for trusted domain from list on intranet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Ken Pascoe Outlook Categories Quick List Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
N How do I make Outlook autocomplete addresses from a list of recognised <full_names> only? Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 Tasks are not visible in To Do list Using Outlook 5
C must select message to trigger safe list Using Outlook 3
N contact list seen in Contact folder but knot in Address book or when 'TO' button is clicked in new email Using Outlook 0
V Pin a document to the "Attach file" Recent Documents list Using Outlook 0
T Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 0
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
F Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 4
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Why won't Title display in message list? Using Outlook 1
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
J Edit auto-complete list in Outlook 2016+/365? Using Outlook 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1