Lost calendar view, items still in list view

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlpetersen

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I was copying an appointment and I lost my calendar view. All appointments are still in my list view but nothing I am doing will restore them to my calendar view. I have tried all selections available in "view" and nothing restores my appointments into the calendar view. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, V

Reset view usually fixes a corrupt view. If you don't use custom views, close Outlook and restart it using the /cleanviews switch.

If you have custom views in other folders, you can try clearing only the views in the affected calendar. Go to the calendar folder, then Views tab, Change views, Manage views. Select each view in the list and Reset. Delete any custom views listed -the reset button will be grayed out for custom views.

Reset view usually fixes a corrupt view. If you don't use custom views, close Outlook and restart it using the /cleanviews switch.

If you have custom views in other folders, you can try clearing only the views in the affected calendar. Go to the calendar folder, then Views tab, Change views, Manage views. Select each view in the list and Reset. Delete any custom views listed -the reset button will be grayed out for custom views.

Diane, Thank you for your response. I opened Outlook in cleanviews, went to the calendar that is corrupted and went to View, change View, Manage all views, and none of the views (Current view settings, Calendar, Preview List, Active) could be reset or delected. The only choices available on all were New, Copy & Modify. I have been in all if them and found no unusual settings. If I select one of the views like Calendar and then select Apply view it just opens my main calendar alongside my corrupted calendar and changes nothing. Not sure what to do next or if there is a solution. This is the second time this has happened to me when just doing routine updating in my calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Lost calendar entries Using Outlook 11
C Lost calendar and contacts to icloud: Help! Using Outlook 1
M Upgrading from Office 2003 to 2007 Ent, calendar permissions lost? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Email was migrated from GoDaddy to Microsoft exchange. We lost IMAP ability Exchange Server Administration 1
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
L Format Lost between Tasks and To Do Using Outlook 0
Horsepower Lost emails Using Outlook 4
Abraham Outlook 2013 Lost my folders when moving from PST to IMAP Using Outlook 11
Witzker Customized Ribbon lost every now and then Using Outlook 3
R Moved 6 months worth (approx 1500 emails) lost from moving from TPG inbox to Icloud inbox (folders) Using Outlook 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i All of a sudden I lost connection to Gmail servers Using Outlook 8
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
M Transfer To New Computer - Lost Some Outlook Functionality Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Color Categories on IMAP mail lost when installing new Windows 7 workstation Using Outlook 12
K Lost Rules. Assistant accesses my mailbox. Disappeared Using Outlook 0
E 365 Outlook changed from POP3 to IMAP,all contacts lost Using Outlook 3
T Lost access to remote BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
DAVID A moved the Outlook CST file - All subfolders lost Using Outlook 2
J Contacts 2016 Web page address content lost after updates Using Outlook 2
R Lost PST files after format Using Outlook 6
E How to find or recover Lost e-mails within a folder under Inbox? Using Outlook 2
fitzgerald Lost PST files after format - how to recover deleted files? Using Outlook 3
L Recurring Tasks lost Using Outlook 3
R Lost Outlook 2013 Contacts for Gmail Account (OST files) Using Outlook 1
Nick Truscott Lost custom forms after moving mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Lost Custom Forms when we replaced Exchange Server Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Lost Emails after I connected my outlook.com to Office Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
J Lost email categories when migrating from Office 2010 to Office 2013 Using Outlook 3
K Lost Contacts Using Outlook 3
G Content Lost From Draft, Returns Upon Refocus? Using Outlook 0
J Lost contacts.pst afer sync with iCloud: where has contact.pst disapperaed to? Using Outlook 3
E lost contacts on emptying outbox? Using Outlook 5
C Newb Q: Outlook 2013 Lost Contacts (this computer only) Using Outlook 4
M connection to the microsoft exchange server has been lost. outlook 2007 Exchange Server Administration 0
L Excel table format lost in Outlook Using Outlook 6
B Lost entire Contact Folder in Outlook 2013 - Cloud-based. Using Outlook 1
F lost 95% of contacts Using Outlook 2
N Lost archived emails Using Outlook 3
R Lost Outlook 2007 message found in OWA Using Outlook 4
A Lost OE data when upgrading to Windows 8 Using Outlook 1
D Lost Inbox messages Using Outlook 2
N Changed the "sender" account and lost all my text Using Outlook 2
J Outlook replacement options - contact journal activities lost Using Outlook 23
I I've lost my Notes upgrading to Windows 7 Exchange Server Administration 3
G Manually created Sent Items folder is lost Using Outlook 4
D outlook 2010 table format lost on send Using Outlook 1
O Lost attachment found but hidden in msg! Help!! Using Outlook 1
P Help - lost .pst Using Outlook 2
W Lost Folder Using Outlook 1