ActivitiesTab in OL2000 - same functionality in OL2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMopp

Outlook version
Outlook 365 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
In OL2000 I was able to view all items in a given folder for a contact using the 'activities' tab, and I used this to see all 'bookings' (which were actually calendar items) for a contact - OL2013 doesn't have this feature, is there any way I can achieve this functionality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O OL2000: Unable to create IMAP account Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
E Outlook - eliminate same adresses from to, and bc line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Same email address, same person, names in so many ways Using Outlook 4
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
M Outlook on 3 Computers Shows Different Total Items on Same Account Using Outlook 3
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
jChambler iCloud folders in Outlook are not the same as on iCloud Using Outlook 6
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
X Unable to send an email from one account to another on same PC Using Outlook 2
P Desktop doesn't index Outlook IMAP files, laptop Outlook does index those same IMAP files Using Outlook 2
N Move emails of same conversation to same subfolder Using Outlook 6
S Received mail as part of DL, need to auto-CC the same when replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
I get count of all emails with same conversation ID Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Shortcut for attaching the same file repeatedly Using Outlook 6
M warning for too many appointments on a same day in Outlook Using Outlook 1
A saving attachement to folder named the same as rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Ensure the same inbox view across multiple outlook instances Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
L set task reminder date to same as start date (without affecting due date) Using Outlook 0
M Why delivery receipt size is same than sent email size or even larger? Using Outlook 1
C How to copy same text header to multiple emails with custom text column Using Outlook 10
D Calendar - color coded items are now the same color Using Outlook 2
K Outlook 2010 - Set the category based on category of other emails in same conversatio Using Outlook 20
B Mail on both laptop and mobile at same time Using Outlook 2
P Outlook Macro keeps running for the same messagage Using Outlook 2
M Can't open same msg file more than once at the same time in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
L Delete code and commandbutton at the same time. Using Outlook 1
njs27 Start date of occurrence same as PatternStartDate Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
G How to let data in an account user defined field appear in the same field all related opportunities BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L IMAP and POP email in same Outlook system Using Outlook 1
A Use same BCM data in 2 offices BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
A After receiving the same email 3 times, Outlook starts sending it to junk Using Outlook 1
K Help! I selected every contact and mistakenly made them all the same category Using Outlook 1
S Searching contacts across GAL and local address book at same time Using Outlook 1
D Move email to same folder as the rest of the conversation Using Outlook 1
J How to create fields that will use the same value on different record types BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
R View two Inboxfolders at the same time in split creen Using Outlook 1
J How to Reply or Forward a message and Archive it in same step? Using Outlook 0
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
J outlook problem it allow to book meeting room at the same day & time Using Outlook 0
Z Keep Unread Messages in same folder Using Outlook 2
D Multiple Users Updating Custom Form At Same Time Using Outlook 1
K Save a received email in a mailbox subfolder which is the same as the @email Using Outlook 1
Commodore Renamed folder staying at the same position Using Outlook 3
E "Current View" settings across multiple users on same Exchange 2007 account. Using Outlook 1
A In Contacts Phone List View, allow alpha jump w/single key, same as Card views Using Outlook 4
P Different names for the same email address Using Outlook 1
L HOw to get rid of multiple recurrent appointments that are all the same Using Outlook 1