Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandro

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Hi,

I need to make a macro that when you receive an e-mail with subject "test" for example, it saves the body of the email in a html file.

Or a macro that opens an e-mail received in a new window.

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using google translator ...

Thank you.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I have something at slipstick that comes close to this.

See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/email/how-to-save-email-in-windows-file-system/ for links to macros to save different file types. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/archive-outlook/save-incoming-messages-hard-drive/ saves the messages as msg files, but you can merge the codes and save as any file type.

How to use a run a script rule - http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/rules/outlooks-rules-and-alerts-run-a-script/ -

I don't think i have any samples opening a message, but you'd use item.display to open a message using a run a script rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S HTML to Plain Text Macro - Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Newbie needs help with Outlook Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A newb outlook macro help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Help with macro to answer and delete calendar requests? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Help creating macro for conditional formatting settings Using Outlook 8
C Help with a Macro to move emails to a different PST data file Using Outlook 4
F Help with Outlook 2007 Macro Please! Using Outlook 4
R VBA Macro to VBScript in a form- Help Please! Using Outlook 10
S Outlook macro help Using Outlook 10
P Please Help me Create a Macro ! Using Outlook 2
D Help with simple macro - looping though all emails in my inbox Using Outlook 3
S Macro help Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2003: Help with setting up a macro to reply to selected emails Using Outlook 2
M Help - VB Macro no longer work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S MAcro - Need help in getting the recipients in to filed / cc field toput in an array Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Help for writing an Outlook 2007 macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
V Outlook macro help please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 23
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Lifelong Windows user - new to Mac - Help!!! Using Outlook 3
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Nufc1980 Outlook "Please treat this as private label" auto added to some emails - Help. Using Outlook 3
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2002- "Send" button has disappeared. Help please. Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2019 Help with forwarding email without mentioning the previous email sender. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 HELP to get Template Path in a Function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
CWM550 Outlook 365 HELP! Calendar Craziness! Using Outlook 5
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Has nobody used Office 2021 enough to help me or have you given up on me.......lol Using Outlook 1
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Help connecting to hosted exchange server 2016 Using Outlook 0
B Seeking help with Outlook rule Using Outlook 2
D Need help with MS Authenticator Using Outlook 4
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 Help setting up Gmail account in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
Y Filter unread emails in a search folder vba help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Need help modifying a VBA script for emails stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
F Microsoft Outlook Connector 14.0.6123.5001 - Help! Using Outlook 6
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
L Attachment saving and tracking - PLEASE help! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5