Not open for further replies.

SJGISSPL

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi.
I have a strange problem.
I am downloading mails from my hosted mail servers.
However for last few days, every time I move into a new Wi-Fi environment , or restart my laptop, all mails in the mailbox are getting downloaded again, irrespective of these have been downloaded earlier or not.
Can somebody help to find the reason ?

That means outlook is not recording the last downloaded message or its getting deleted when you change networks or restart outlook. What antivirus do you use? Does it work ok if you use safe mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio Using Outlook 1
M All e mails seem to be getting blocked BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
G why are my mails getting marked as spam? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Sent e-mails roll back to previous draft state Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
A Forward mails with "FW:" or "RE:" in title Using Outlook 2
sjmo2 Change subject for new e-mails only. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2007 Recovering E-Mails Using Outlook 0
H Outlook 2016 related mails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S E-mails marked as read turn back to unread after a couple of seconds Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Macro to add Date & Time etc to "drag to save" e-mails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Terry Sullivan E-Mails Sent Using a Group Box Result in 70 Kickbacks Using Outlook 4
T Search for incoming e-mails for a specified time range Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2016 Junk E-Mails Using Outlook 5
RBLampert Invisible e-mails in Gmail accounts Using Outlook 0
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
I How to receive mails on behalf of when sent to group mail? Using Outlook 2
A Script to fetch data from mails in restricted collection and sending them to excel Using Outlook 1
O Having rules run on old mails noved to inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Would creating a new profile cause Outlook to download all the old mails from the server? Using Outlook 1
C VBA to Forward e-mails from certain address and between certain times Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Copy mails from many subfolders to 1 foldr Using Outlook 2
F Move mails from Deleted Items folder back to its original folder where the mails got deleted Using Outlook 0
Thiago Manzano Copying E-mails to a folder on HD Using Outlook 1
A Processing Incoming E-mails with Macros Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2013 Problems sending large mails Using Outlook 4
P Send mails by Gmail not shown in outlook Using Outlook 5
E How to find or recover Lost e-mails within a folder under Inbox? Using Outlook 2
Karsten V invites from outside company arrives as regular mails Using Outlook 2
A Encrypting mails depending from the address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Yusufbodrum Highlighting selected mails in any folder Using Outlook 2
C Linking e-mails BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K Macro doesn't recognize local mails from colleagues Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Delete e-mails from server Using Outlook 2
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
T Cannot get pop3 mails to my Android and Outlook Exchange Server Administration 1
A 1 folder to see all new mails Using Outlook 1
Z OL2007 - is there a way to disable the "feature" that cripples mails that are in the "junk" folder? Using Outlook 37
A Contacts missing in imported mails Using Outlook 1
L Selected Contacts For E-Mails Using Outlook 19
L Move E-Mails to Another Folder Using Outlook 66
J Change Subject of 500 mails sitting in Outbox with Macro Using Outlook 6
H Duplicate E-mails and Wetransfer Using Outlook 4
V Need to add some text in subject while creating new mails - NEED VB CODINGS Using Outlook 4
A Can't read my mails if they are on a folder... Using Outlook 0
E Outlook 2007 Saves .MSG E-Mails with attachment from Public Folders as RTF Using Outlook 0
O How do I get rid of odd formatting of new e-mails? Using Outlook 3