Importing Thunderbird email to outlook

Peter Arnold

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I have a thunderbird email account that I use purely for important emails from a charity I am very involved with. In order to keep in contact when I am out of the country I imported the account to outlook as there is no thunderbird app for the ipad. The inbox was imported but will not show my emails and on checking the setting the import can only be used to SEND messages and not receive messages which completely defeats the object for importing into outlook.
I am not sure if this is a thunderbird or outlook problem so will also forum this message to both.
If anyone has had the same problem or knows how to reset the account to also receive messages please reply. Or better still if anyone knows how to get my thunderbird email to operate with my Apple ipad again please reply with details.
Thank you to anyone who can assist me with this problem.

priyankaarya

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 for Mac
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I don't have the exact idea you can Just connect Thunderbird to a webmail account with the IMAP protocol activated, and then connect iPad's Mail program the same way and your email will sync between the two using the webmail.
1. now Click "File,"
2. then "New,"
3.then finally "Mail Account.
" The new account window appears.

daniel5698

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You can import Thunderbird emails to Outlook format, and then I suggest KDETools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter tool. It is the safe and secure tool which can effectively convert Thunderbird file to PST and other file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, etc. This software also maintains Meta Properties such as (to, bcc, cc, subject, attachment) after transfer mail no data will be change. This software supports all latest versions of MS Outlook and Windows.