Not open for further replies.

mole999

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have a solution, but it in elegant and buggy

My problem

Work has disabled forwarding via a rule in exchange server, so I had to go to VBA

I receive occasional emails sent to a specific user group of which I am a member, these can be time critical hence the need to forward

I need to
1. Remove everything but the new message
2. Remove my email normal signature
3. Try and remove / suppress the footer that is applied by exchange (not critical but would be good)
4. FW mails from my account where i receive messages that where sent to the GROUP. They get sent to a GMAIL account, which usually gives a specific tone to alert this group message
5. Move the incoming message to an email folder (coded) need to specify the PST and folder in the code (currently set as a rule which may not run for reasons unknown)

I can get around in excel VBA, but haven't grasped the grass roots of OUTLOOK and not adept at asking the right question

currently each message gets far bigger and awkward to read on a mobile device

any pointers as to where best to look for a complete solution,(I'm not great when each bit is written differently with the same intention)

as variables

where Incoming@mail.com is the GROUP
Outgoing@mail.com is my needed location
archive PST so Path/Folder/PSTname

something to suppress the addition of the FW signature from being applied to the message

:) big ask I know and someone will go thats too easy, and I wish I was in their shoes

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Adding Enterprise Exchange Email Account to Outlook Prevents Sending via Outlook.com Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
M Access replicated Outlook (email folders, calendar, contacts, notes) via web Using Outlook 1
D I am having the problem that Outlook 2010 is checking for email via send /receive approximately every thirty seconds. Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2010 cannot send an email via my Tiscali account Using Outlook 4
M Sending email via Outlook to Multiple Undisclosed Recipients Using Outlook 1
E 0x800CCC0E CANNOT SYNC WITH EMAIL SO CANNOT GET ON LINE VIA OUTLOOK SAYING NO ACCESS TO SERVER HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION Using Outlook 2
A send email from Access via Outlook (VBA) Using Outlook 1
K Error message in sending email via Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
R Overriding the from address for email sent via Outlook Hotmail Connctor Using Outlook 2
D New User unable to access email via Outlook or OWA Using Outlook 3
H Trying to send Outlook email via VB Script - undeliverable errors Using Outlook 3
C outlook 2007 won't send page by email or link by email via IE 8 under 'pages menu' Using Outlook 3
K Email Attachment hidden in Outlook 2007 but can be accessed via OWA Exchange Server Administration 4
M Help sending email but removing signature via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
L Moving Message Class email via script and Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Rule to Auto-forward/re-direct a specific incoming email to a group via BCC? Using Outlook 1
S collect data via email Using Outlook 1
L Send Page via Email Using Outlook 3
G Mail Merge via Proxy Email? Using Outlook 2
M Send via office common email? Exchange Server Administration 2
K Quickest way to populate email via IMAP up to a server. Using Outlook 1
S Without Authentication able to send and receive email via POP3 - With Authentication not able to Send Exchange Server Administration 4
W force lowercase email address name via policy Exchange Server Administration 1
H When sending contact business cards via email the notes section is not displayed Using Outlook 3
M Appointment requests received via email do not give me the option to accept, deny, etc. Using Outlook 1
T Is it possible to INSERT a string into email body via Shortcut. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0