Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin S

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi folks,

Has anyone else experienced the font changing in the Outlook message list after a recent update?

I notice that there was a post from almost a year ago on the same subject.

It happened this morning shortly after Outlook updated - on both of my machines.

I tried checking for more Office updates, Reset View, closing/reopening Outlook and finally rebooting the machines but to no avail.

If anyone manages to nail this - please let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Martin.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Did you try resetting the view? I haven't noticed the font change, but the latest update adding white space that annoys people. You can edit the font in View settings if resetting the view doesn't fix it.

Martin S

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thank you Diane,

I could have sworn the font was different but it was actually the whitespace!

Great forums, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Message List Font Changed Using Outlook 6
C Why won't Title display in message list? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Select from a List of Subjects before Sending a Message New Slipstick.com Articles 0
A delete button on message list disappeared Using Outlook 19
C Error message when trying to send email using a distribution list Using Outlook 2
N Favorite Folders list in outlook navigation pane, can you add a message to the favorite folder list Using Outlook 2
A Unable to scroll message list Using Outlook 1
D message from sender in Global Address List gets put in junk mail Using Outlook 2
icacream Outlook 2007 - I wanna view the message under the list, not on the right side Using Outlook 4
P "Address list could not be displayed" - message Using Outlook 7
D Creating a distribution list from e-mail addresses in a message Using Outlook 4
icacream content in this message could not be downloaded.... Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
R Warn before sending message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Message search and edit, another way? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
C Custom Form (seperate layout pages and message reading pane) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Unopened message in inbox deleted and not in deleted items Using Outlook 3
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W Message class changes of a custom form changes to the default form Using Outlook 2
evdbogaard Reply with only last message cited Using Outlook 1
T O365 and Office Message Encryption Exchange Server Administration 2
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
D Outlook Message Window Changes Size and Position Using Outlook 1
N VBA Script to Open highlighted e-mail and Edit Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Retain Original Message When Forwarding With Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Automating message move between folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outbox Message Stuck after reading some MailItem Properties with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
R VBA macro - new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2016 message content does not display - outlook.com; exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
E Search for folder by key in subject then move new message to related folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Paste Excel table into Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Message Text Using Outlook 1
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
N Saving And Deleting Outlook Attachments with Unknown Error Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Searching message folder in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
GregS Very Confusing PST/OST message Using Outlook 2