OL Spam hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWM550

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I am needing to know how do you put a hold on spam? I know you told me before, but I cant find the original post.

What I am talking about is where your spam is held until you review it and then allow or throw away what you dont want.
I know you go to Security and compliance and set it up there I do believe. Or was it Mail Flow? I can't remember.

It was something you told me to set up I do remember that much.

Thanks in advance,
Any screenshots would help too!

Thanks,
Chris

You can set up quarantine - this lists the spam that is not delivered to the junk mail folder. That is at Sign in to your account in the new admin design.

I would like to get the directions on how to set up Quarantine.. I tried googling spam quarantine and all I am getting is setting up another mailbox for spam quarantine.

Set it up in the spam filter -
2020-02-24_00-19-49-0000.png

View the Quarantined mail here - protection.office.com/quarantine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Script for simplifying spam control Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Spam Email? Using Outlook 2
P dealing with SPAM in 2023 Using Outlook 7
J How to Block junk/spam domain Using Outlook 0
CWM550 Outlook 365 Hey Diane! MS 365 Biz Standard and "Potential Spam" addressed to others coming to my JUNK folder? Using Outlook 2
P What is your strategy for dealing with SPAM and Junk Mail? Using Outlook 1
F Email being marked as Spam by Gmail and not being visible in Outlook Using Outlook 5
Jennifer Murphy Spam filter not working Using Outlook 13
Witzker Spam Fighting Solution For 3 Synced Outlooks Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Can I create a local PST file for SPAM on a drive that is usually disconnected? Using Outlook 3
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2010 trusted emails going to spam folder Using Outlook 18
P Disable Spam Notifications & Sounds Using Outlook 3
V Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a good third party SPAM filter that intergrates with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
O Outlook Web Access - how to disable spam filter Using Outlook 6
M godaddy says my outlook's sending spam. Using Outlook 4
Ascar_CT MS Outlook 2010 with Hotmail connector went spam control nuts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D Outlook Add-on for Exchange Spam Management? Exchange Server Administration 2
J [SPAM?] Using Outlook 4
David French Mass e-mail avoiding SPAM Using Outlook 1
Paul Van Cotthem Is calendar synchronization between Office 2013 and Outlook.com capped by spam or bandwidth limits? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
T How to send to spam/delete emails with specific heading? Using Outlook 3
R Organising Spam Using Outlook 1
A VBA Script to Forward Spam to AntiSpam Provider Using "Blank" Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook Changing Sent Message Headings to SPAM =?UTF-8?B?4Liq4Lij4LmJ4L Using Outlook 1
M No More Spam Mail Using Outlook 1
G why are my mails getting marked as spam? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P OWA Settings->Calendar->Events from Email; Setting changes do not hold Using Outlook 1
J How much data will Outlook hold Using Outlook 1
1 Where Can I get hold of a copy of Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4