What is best calendar practice for iMac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsepower

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 for Mac
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I have new Outlook on whatever you call 365 home these days. The reminders are inconsistent. Perhaps because I am using both the onboard calendar pointed to live and my Outlook calendar pointed to live. I need to be able to set a snooze for a different time length. Sometimes I get a reminder within Outlook and sometimes in the Mac calendar. When the Mac calendar does it, I cannot access the reminder in Outlook. Thank you.
Outlook for Mac 16.47
Big Sur 11.2.3

When the Mac calendar does it, I cannot access the reminder in Outlook.
Is the mac calendar in the on my computer folders?

It would probably be better to use one calendar - in outlook.com account as it will sync to web and other devices.

OK I'll see how that works. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Best way to share outlook calendar with 10 laptops Using Outlook 9
cheapfaremart Which outlook version is best? Using Outlook 0
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B What is best IMAP .OST file to .PST file converter solutions? Using Outlook 1
P Best configuration for Outlook 2016, Gmail and iCloud Using Outlook 8
P Outlook room resource calendars and best practices Exchange Server Administration 0
Rupert Dragwater What is the best way to back up pst Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky The Best Outlook Store Add-ins Contest Using Outlook 0
Patrick van Berkel Best way to share (and keep up-to-date) Macro's in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
oliv- Best practice for catching mailitem.events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Best approach for restarting custom task form development after seemingly corrupt form environment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X Best utility for repairing PST files? Using Outlook 3
S Best method to use Outlook Standalone with iPhone Using Outlook 13
D a suggestion ...sent with the best intentions Using Outlook 1
B What is the best way to use Outlook address book to select customer and then open Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
M How best to track OUTGOING referrals? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M best duplicate contact remover? Using Outlook 6
jobudge Reinstalled Outlook 2013 after system crash what is best way to synch with gmail? Using Outlook 1
M Best way to identify/designate contacts in incoming emails? Using Outlook 4
P Best way to locally backup/archive Gmail? Using Outlook 1
M Looking for options and best practices for an Edge Server (Exchange or not) Exchange Server Administration 0
O What are best practices for a re-install Office 13 w/BCM with OS re-install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G what is the best way to organize outlook contacts Using Outlook 1
D What would be the best strategy? Using Outlook 3
crazyboy BCM Installation Best Practices? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
J Best way to move form old to new, larger pst? Using Outlook 2
M Best way to move outlook? Using Outlook 1
B Best way to get a pick-list on a form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Best way to distribute VBA project Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Where is the best place to store values for combobox entries Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Where is the best place to store values for combobox entries Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Is Explorer.FolderSwitch the best event for hiding commandbarbutton? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Outlook 2007 / Vista / Windows XP best combo needed BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Form Region, Task Pain, Ribbon Extension - which way is best? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3