What are best practices for a re-install Office 13 w/BCM with OS re-install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I need to do a re-install of Windows 7 OS. This will be a completely clean install on newly formatted clean partition. With that in mind what are best practices relative to BCM. I will back up the dbase using the built in backup tool right before I shut things down. Is there anything else I need to do to enable a clean and simple restore following the re-install of the OS and Office 2013?

Please give me every possible little thing that I can to do prep for this. I really need this to be a clean and (reasonably) effortless process with no hiccups.

Thank you.

Michael

Re: What are best practices for a re-install Office 13 w/BCM with OS re-instal

That is all you need for BCM. Along with the BCM backup, I'd copy the folders (or at least the MS folders) under Appdata - %appdata%\Microsoft\ and %localappdata%\Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Outlook room resource calendars and best practices Exchange Server Administration 0
M Looking for options and best practices for an Edge Server (Exchange or not) Exchange Server Administration 0
crazyboy BCM Installation Best Practices? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
cheapfaremart Which outlook version is best? Using Outlook 0
Horsepower What is best calendar practice for iMac Using Outlook 3
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B What is best IMAP .OST file to .PST file converter solutions? Using Outlook 1
P Best configuration for Outlook 2016, Gmail and iCloud Using Outlook 8
Rupert Dragwater What is the best way to back up pst Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky The Best Outlook Store Add-ins Contest Using Outlook 0
Patrick van Berkel Best way to share (and keep up-to-date) Macro's in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
oliv- Best practice for catching mailitem.events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Best approach for restarting custom task form development after seemingly corrupt form environment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X Best utility for repairing PST files? Using Outlook 3
S Best method to use Outlook Standalone with iPhone Using Outlook 13
D a suggestion ...sent with the best intentions Using Outlook 1
B What is the best way to use Outlook address book to select customer and then open Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
M How best to track OUTGOING referrals? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M best duplicate contact remover? Using Outlook 6
jobudge Reinstalled Outlook 2013 after system crash what is best way to synch with gmail? Using Outlook 1
M Best way to identify/designate contacts in incoming emails? Using Outlook 4
P Best way to locally backup/archive Gmail? Using Outlook 1
G what is the best way to organize outlook contacts Using Outlook 1
D What would be the best strategy? Using Outlook 3
J Best way to move form old to new, larger pst? Using Outlook 2
M Best way to move outlook? Using Outlook 1
R Best way to share outlook calendar with 10 laptops Using Outlook 9
B Best way to get a pick-list on a form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Best way to distribute VBA project Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Where is the best place to store values for combobox entries Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Where is the best place to store values for combobox entries Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Is Explorer.FolderSwitch the best event for hiding commandbarbutton? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Outlook 2007 / Vista / Windows XP best combo needed BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Form Region, Task Pain, Ribbon Extension - which way is best? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I can't believe what I am seeing when trying to install Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 9
David in Mississippi New (Feb 2020) install of Outlook 365 - Cannot specify PST for different accounts Using Outlook 0
R Unable to install without email account Using Outlook 4
jChambler Cant install BCM on windows 10 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
J Install BCM Client without an local SQl Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
Chris Grew How Long To Install BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
icacream reinstall outlook after new install win7 Using Outlook 2
R Cannot Install Outlook Invalid XML Using Outlook 2
makinmyway Trouble Installing BCM Outlook 2013; Endless Install Loop Happens Using Outlook 0
B OL2010 and install custom WYWO form Using Outlook 1
D 2013 BCM Won't Install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Recover Autocomplete After Computer Failure Re-install Using Outlook 3
T Office2013 and BCM on Windows 8.1 -- install of BCM does not work? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A how to install or enable categories in OL 2013 for calendar and contacts Using Outlook 5
O RE-install of BCM and previous sync profile conflicts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3