What are best practices for a re-install Office 13 w/BCM with OS re-install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I need to do a re-install of Windows 7 OS. This will be a completely clean install on newly formatted clean partition. With that in mind what are best practices relative to BCM. I will back up the dbase using the built in backup tool right before I shut things down. Is there anything else I need to do to enable a clean and simple restore following the re-install of the OS and Office 2013?

Please give me every possible little thing that I can to do prep for this. I really need this to be a clean and (reasonably) effortless process with no hiccups.

Thank you.

Michael

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Re: What are best practices for a re-install Office 13 w/BCM with OS re-instal

That is all you need for BCM. Along with the BCM backup, I'd copy the folders (or at least the MS folders) under Appdata - %appdata%\Microsoft\ and %localappdata%\Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Outlook room resource calendars and best practices Exchange Server Administration 0
M Looking for options and best practices for an Edge Server (Exchange or not) Exchange Server Administration 0
crazyboy BCM Installation Best Practices? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
S CAS/MBX reboot best practices. Exchange Server Administration 7
R Any "Best Practices" for a test/developer Exchange 2010 server? Exchange Server Administration 2
R Best practices for creating "Equipment" mailbox resources? Using Outlook 1
M Exchange 2010: What to monitor - best practices Exchange Server Administration 4
B How to set up all Staff Calendar - Best Practices Using Outlook 2
J best practices for the reading pane Using Outlook 1
C Best Practices For Subject Alternative Names On Your Exchange 2010 SSL Exchange Server Administration 11
J Best Practices - domain names for internal and external Exchange Server Administration 5
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B What is best IMAP .OST file to .PST file converter solutions? Using Outlook 1
P Best configuration for Outlook 2016, Gmail and iCloud Using Outlook 8
Rupert Dragwater What is the best way to back up pst Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky The Best Outlook Store Add-ins Contest New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Patrick van Berkel Best way to share (and keep up-to-date) Macro's in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
oliv- Best practice for catching mailitem.events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Best approach for restarting custom task form development after seemingly corrupt form environment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X Best utility for repairing PST files? Using Outlook 3
S Best method to use Outlook Standalone with iPhone New Slipstick.com Articles 13
D a suggestion ...sent with the best intentions Using Outlook 1
B What is the best way to use Outlook address book to select customer and then open Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
M How best to track OUTGOING referrals? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M best duplicate contact remover? Using Outlook 6
jobudge Reinstalled Outlook 2013 after system crash what is best way to synch with gmail? Using Outlook 1
M Best way to identify/designate contacts in incoming emails? Using Outlook 4
P Best way to locally backup/archive Gmail? Using Outlook 1
G what is the best way to organize outlook contacts Using Outlook 1
D What would be the best strategy? Using Outlook 3
J Best way to move form old to new, larger pst? Using Outlook 2
M Best way to move outlook? Using Outlook 1
R Best way to share outlook calendar with 10 laptops Using Outlook 9
S Exchange 2010 CAS/HT/Mailbox moved - best practice/steps for decommissioning 2007 Exchange Server Administration 3
Horsepower Email best practice Using Outlook 3
N Outlook 2010, Categories, best way to filter contacts? Using Outlook 5
R Multiple CAS - Best practice with certificate request Exchange Server Administration 4
F Best Non MS Exchange 2010 book for beginners? Exchange Server Administration 7
I Best Practice for Large Messages NDRs? Exchange Server Administration 4
L best rule/macro to send emails from many people/orgs to same folder Using Outlook 3
C Best way to effectively back up Outlook Calendar (and save Categories) and Email as well???? Using Outlook 6
K Edge transport and TMG best practice NLB Exchange Server Administration 1
D Exchange Best Practice for DEV/TEST/PROD Exchange Server Administration 2
K Best case scenerio to reduce disk space usage Exchange Server Administration 5
B What Card Scanner is best to use w/Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
F Best Recovery Tools! Exchange Server Administration 3
S Best way to Segment my data base please? Using Outlook 1
D Best Method to Merge two companies Exchange environments one is on Exchange 2007 and the other on Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
A How best to handle shared email folder where history needs to be maintained Using Outlook 2