NZDeveloper

I have finally got Outlool 2007 working with multiple accounts with

each having separate signatures....great, but its still not very

usefull, as you have to manually select the account before you click

the send button, so I'm forever sending messages using the wrong

account.

What I want it to modify the send button so when its clicked it ALWAYS

pops up a dialog box prompting for the account to use to send the

message, and use the appropriate signature.

Can this be done?

Thanks in advance

Grant

You're better off creating new Send buttons and use Redemption to set

the sending account.

See http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/rdo/rdomail.htm#properties

--JP

On Dec 3, 5:58 pm, NZDeveloper <gr...@technologyworks.co.nz> wrote:
> I have finally got Outlool 2007 working with multiple accounts with
> each having separate signatures....great, but its still not very
> usefull, as you have to manually select the account before you click
> the send button, so I'm forever sending messages using the wrong
> account.

> What I want it to modify the send button so when its clicked it ALWAYS
> pops up a dialog box prompting for the account to use to send the
> message, and use the appropriate signature.

> Can this be done?

> Thanks in advance

> Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Macro to extract and modify links from emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O modify vba to run it as script rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Justo Horrillo It's possible to modify the behaviour of the conversation option? Using Outlook 2
S Modify account template? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R Can't modify Outlook view font with IE anymore (even though IE still affects print font) Using Outlook 5
smokiibear How to modify Today Page to Include tasks from other task folders Using Outlook 1
S Modify recurring outlook invites based on form entry Using Outlook 0
S VBA to modify appointment item in additional Exchange account doesn't work Using Outlook 0
C How To Open Outlook Attachment in Excel, Modify some Data, then Re-Save It Using Outlook 3
A Possible to modify people preview window? Using Outlook 1
R How to modify Outlook Select Rooms form columns Using Outlook 1
G Modify Subject line of incoming mail where I am in Cc line Using Outlook 1
R Custom Archive code -- modify my code! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do I grab a field property (like .value) so I can modify it via OL code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Script to either modify "from" address or prevent a reply being se Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Can't modify PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Synchronization and taking forever to send Using Outlook 2
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2002- "Send" button has disappeared. Help please. Using Outlook 1
TomHuckstep Remove Send/Receive All Folders (IMAP/POP) button from Outlook 365 Ribbon Using Outlook 2
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 recipient no longer shows in 'Send To' Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L How to avoid issues with "Send on Behalf" Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 0
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M I cant send emails via Outlook in my W10 PC. Using Outlook 3
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Send a greeting message to a contact on birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
A Unflag Inbox and Flag Inbox with Orange Category After Item is send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
C Synchronizing subscribed folders causes hanging during send/receive process Using Outlook 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3