Outlook - Mail Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hollis Paul

In article <ukG8JwLpJHA.4540@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Ed wrote:
> I am struggling with the creation of a mail merge for direct mailing exercise. The address when merged, has double line spacing and I can't figure out how to edit this section. Also, when I try a test print, the grayed out mail merge input areas (ie. address and salutation) remain grayed out. How can I control these features?
>

Start the mail merge in Word.

Hollis Paul

Mukilteo, WA USA

I am struggling with the creation of a mail merge for direct mailing exercise. The address when merged, has double line spacing and I can't figure out how to edit this section. Also, when I try a test print, the grayed out mail merge input areas (ie. address and salutation) remain grayed out. How can I control these features?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
iwshim outlook mail merge -rich text Using Outlook 2
iwshim mail merge and add the contact picture outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
W Combine Mail Merge to Distribution List with Auto Attachments - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2007 Mail Merge not working anymore Using Outlook 1
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2003 Mail Fails Using Outlook 1
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Convertor for Outlook Express Mail Store (.dbx) to Outlook Mail Store (.pst) Using Outlook 0
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook email to configure setup for each mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 1
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
H Outlook 2016 sent over 30 copies of an e-mail with attachments Using Outlook 1
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
soadfan Outlook won't send e-mail when offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
M Duplicate Primary Mail Accounts outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
H Custom autoforwarding, sending mail through outlook office 365 Using Outlook 1
J Copy or Export Outlook Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
stephen li VBA Outlook send mail automatically by specified outlook mail box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Changing default Mail Account in Outlook 2016 - POP3 Using Outlook 1
J Problem with Outlook 2016 new mail tray icon alert (envelope in the systems tray) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T Probem with junk mail folder in new account in Outlook Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook mail arrives in batches, sometimes hours late Using Outlook 1
T outlook 2010 mail item count doesnt match display Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Outlook People Pane - Sent Mail Using Outlook 1
L pin to Outlook move mail Using Outlook 2
M Outlook Mail Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Junk Mail Filtering in Outlook Using Outlook 0
I Collecting mail address from GAB and adding to Outlook Task Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Internet Mail Issues with Outlook Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Mail Issues with Outlook Using Outlook 0