Recipients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Finley

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I am wanting to have LOTS of recipients to a bulk email (like a whole student body).

Outlook has a limit of number of recipients, so it won't allow me to do this. I want to override this limit.

Unfortunately I don't believe you can. The problem with having alot of recipients in an email is that alot of mail servers might flag it as spam and some people won't receive the email. If you have a lot of recipients, your best bet would be to use a 3rd party mass email client. I believe there are some free ones out there, you just have to search for them.

Do you have SP2 installed? It will allow more recipients in a DL but you may still run into problems if your SMTP limits the number of addresses per message. A mail merge would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M USING INITIALS AS RECIPIENTS Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Autocomplete (Recipients) opens upward Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2016 IOS recipients receive my paragraph double space as quadruple space Using Outlook 2
S Macro to extract email addresses of recipients in current drafted email and put into clipboard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q Undisclosed recipients does not include sender Using Outlook 1
S What is /O=FIRST ORGANIZATION/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP(***************)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=... Using Outlook 5
V Safe Recipients list Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Foward a Message and CC the Original Recipients Using Outlook 0
Z Item.Recipients for Task Assignment on Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
Y Creating custom appointment request form with multiple mail recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Print list of previously sent recipients Using Outlook 1
daveTQM Add email recipients to contacts Using Outlook 1
M Charter ISP Claims Outlook Generating STMP Errors of Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 1
D Meeting Request - Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 0
T Problem with .Recipients.Add("alias") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Fozzie Bear Change the Display Name recipients see for Exchange account Exchange Server Administration 0
D Delay Delivery: Visible to recipients? Using Outlook 1
P Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Using Outlook 2
L recipients are not recieving my outgoing emails Using Outlook 1
C Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2013 Duplicate Recipients Using Outlook 9
E msg attachments lose their recipients "smtp" address Using Outlook 2
S Automatically move recipients to BCC field Using Outlook 3
S Undisclosed recipients Using Outlook 2
T Attachment sent from Outlook 2010 not shown by recipients Using Outlook 20
S Dynamically add recipients using combobox and checkbox????? Using Outlook 2
T OWA 2007 recent recipients and OWA 2010 nicknames Exchange Server Administration 5
W Recipients of Outlook messages have characters/words missing in body of message Using Outlook 6
S System Administrator email undeliverable to following recipients Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
C how can i re-order recipients (addressees) in alphabetical order? Using Outlook 4
M Microsoft Office Outlook Not Sending to all Recipients BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S MAcro - Need help in getting the recipients in to filed / cc field toput in an array Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Sending Messages Without Sending Attachment to CC Recipients Using Outlook 7
N Reading Recipients in a folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Propagating User Properties to Recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Remove old recipients before forwarding Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V What happens when "Resource" recipients are put in To/cc boxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Add-in for verfying recipients email address is in the attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Persist all recipients on Item forward event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5