NUMBER Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryce

When creating a new field,with a NUMBER type, is there a way to remove the commas?? I want my entry to show123456 without the commas...

Thank you,
Ryce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Outlook 2013 Phone Number Format Using Outlook 0
R printing custom number of calendar days in weekly view format Using Outlook 1
M Mail in HTML format can't be sent if url or number is in the body Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
O Add Day Number of the year for 2023-2033 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W The number one raw material applied in producing the duvet, is clean and slight to your pores Using Outlook 0
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2016 Outlook Requesting Phone Number??? Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to display number of items per .pst file Using Outlook 7
S Show Total Number Of Items Not Displaying Using Outlook 9
I Identify Number of email messages opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Saving attachments from specific sender (phone number) to specific folder on hard drive Using Outlook 3
J How to Fix “Encounter a large number of conflict items in Exchange OST file” Using Outlook 2
S Subject add ticket number from URL query Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Add a file number or keyword to the subject line of messages Using Outlook 0
K Append subjectline based on number Using Outlook 4
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
snhnic Macro that does not overwrite but add a number Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook 2007 Fix Phone Number Using Outlook 19
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
neobite Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile Using Outlook 4
P Country name no longer shows in Phone number popup? Using Outlook 5
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
D Journal problem recording correct phone number Using Outlook 7
A Assign a unique number to every message I send Using Outlook 0
S Outlook - Reset the number of day-events Using Outlook 0
Z assign unique number email Using Outlook 8
M Automatically highlight unread mail in Favorites inbox(s) (Blue number) Using Outlook 1
D Journal to show Phone Number dialled. Using Outlook 3
B Llimit the number of people accepting one of the "pick a date" meeting Using Outlook 1
O BCM 2010 - Customize a field with a consecutive number? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Change length of phone number in contacts Using Outlook 5
J Ho do I hide the week number on the Calendar Printing Assistant template Using Outlook 4
S Persistent nuisance number Using Outlook 4
A Need method to rapidly correct telephone contact telephone number formatting Using Outlook 1
A How do I get Outlook to stop adding a "+1" in front of a telephone number that has an extension. Using Outlook 13
S Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G Outlood phone number default choices. BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S changing number sort BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D create auto number field in task form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Need leading zero for month number is less than 10 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook Web App - calendar week number is incorrect Exchange Server Administration 6
S [O2007] -> How to search for a string in the body and get the line number? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How do I get the version number of the Setup project? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA code to show today's date + a sequencial number in subject lin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook Rules based on number of days Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6