Status
Not open for further replies.

pcronin

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I've been researching an issue that our users noticed about 3 weeks ago. They are no longer able to reply all or add calendar entries while offline. We are comprised primarily of road warriors, so everyone is running in cached mode. I found a work around to manually set Outlook to Offline Mode, but that's not acceptable for the executives.

We have Exchange 2010 on Server 2008 R2. The Offline Address Book is being generated daily.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Pat

pcronin

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I was wondering the same thing. So, you haven't seen anyone else ask that yet? I'll research the update history on my machine. We are set to automatically update Critical and Security updates.

Thank you,

Pat

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
This specific problem, no... but I have seem other complaints that are blamed on the latest patch Tuesday updates.

pcronin

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
This should be interesting to get to the bottom of the problem. There are quite a few Office update from 3/17/2013. I've attached a screen shot. I'll work on removing each, one by one and see when cached mode starts to work again. I mislabeled the version of Office it is 32 bit, not 64.

Office Updates 03 17 2013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.