TextBox on Custom Form Page :: Passing value from sender to the recipient

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamilZet_

Outlook version
Email Account
IMAP
Dear All,

I've designed a custom outlook form with multiple textbox controls on message page, structured into two columns. This form will be used as follow:

1. sender, prior to sending form item, instert num values into the all texbox controls belonging to the first column on the message form;

2. recipient, after receiving form item, input num values to the concurrent tetbox controls belonging to the second column and send form back.

The problem is that after inserting values by the sender and sending form item, recipient do not see any values in the controls.

ps. I have pubslished form definition to the recipient inbox folder, so that form layout displays correctly, only any values from the textboxes are missing.

If you have any idea of how to resolve issue, please help me.

Thanks1

It sounds like the field that holds the custom values isn't present on the recipients end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Custom Task Form: Scrollbars Do Not Appear On Textbox Using Outlook 4
T Outlook Template - textbox visible based on combobox selection Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Command Button to stamp a date and time in a textbox in Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Checkboxes when selected will appear in a textbox in Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Transfer Outlook TextBox Text Into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Adding textbox filter to listbox? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook code to validate textbox value Using Outlook 1
S Populate textbox values from one form to another form. Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2003 Saving into a textbox when form closes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Outlook 2003 bound textbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Delete key in form region textbox deleting email instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Create TextBox in Outlook toolbar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L How I can obtain the text storage in a textbox in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Adding Custom Forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M copy field value to custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
N "Perform a Custom Action" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J custom form not displaying pictures Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Update new custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Anyone tell me where custom view settings are stored? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Outlook 2016 Arrange tasks by date, additional custom sorting, but still use friendly terms like Today, Tomorrow, This week? Using Outlook 1
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Custom Field Cannot Be Displayed In Views Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Custom Search Folders not refreshing/updating automatically Using Outlook 0
F Validation on custom task form after task acceptance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M VbScript for Command Button on Contacts Custom Form Using Outlook 1