Status
Not open for further replies.

w124me

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi all!

I have a user that is using Outlook 2010 connected to our Exchange 2010 server. She has two mailboxes coming into her Outlook, lets call them Box A and Box B. When she replies to a message she files it into a folder.

She may take an email she received to Box A, and file it in Box B or vice versa. Sometimes when she replies and moves an email, the "You Replied On" badge at the top of the email and the little purple arrow get stripped. So she may accidentally respond to a message she has already responded to.

Everyone does run in Cached Exchange mode around here. I was thinking about rebuilding the offline OST file, but before I do that I wanted to get some input and to other possible causes.

Is the badge and icon on the messages in the OWA? Do the icons/badge stick if she waits to move the messages or disappear if she moves them too quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Icons (arrows) not showing on emails forwarded or replied to Using Outlook 8
V Auto-Submitted: auto-replied in header Using Outlook 0
G Missing forward/replied icons Using Outlook 2
I Check if sent email has been replied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2016: reply icon not showing when replied from mobile Using Outlook 3
I Email Replied for first time Date/Time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
OnCall "You replied to..." not showing up Using Outlook 1
C Need rule to alert when an email has not been replied to within 24 hours Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Forward Messages that were not Replied To Using Outlook 0
FirefIy Marking message read only if replied to the message or Ctrl+Q. Possible? Using Outlook 1
2 Email not replied to reminder - aka boomerang? Using Outlook 3
C Required VBA code to complete task when replied to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook macro to move replied / forwarded emails to a seperate folder Using Outlook 1
B Replied to messages are being deleted Using Outlook 1
A In Outlook 2007, need to see the replied/responded date in Inbox view Using Outlook 3
P Replied-to email messages don't sync properly Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
O "Replied" messages not in "sent" box, but are appearing in my "inbox" from me Using Outlook 1
R 2 email accounts, only 1 gets signatures added on new email. Using Outlook 1
P People/Contact Record gets deleted when I edit it? Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 2013 - Email Gets Sent - But Does Not Move From Outbox to Sent Box Using Outlook 4
Commodore Recurrence for N times, and one gets cancelled Using Outlook 3
B Day count in rules gets changed in Office for Mac 2011 Using Outlook 1
I Does forwarded meeting invite gets sent to all the Attendees and Organizer? Exchange Server Administration 0
W scanpst gets freezed Using Outlook 2
D Windows 7 / Outlook 2007 - email gets stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 2
T Add-in problem: First email in outbox gets stuck Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Outlook Mobile app email order randomized and display names stripped Using Outlook 6
S send email attachment from word, message stripped out Using Outlook 1
F "MSG" type attachments are stripped away when senand previewed with HTML tags. Using Outlook 3