Replied to messages are being deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Recently when I reply to messages they are being deleted. They do not show up in the deleted folder, they are just disappearing. In the view menu, the current view = messages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. OUTLOOK 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky Forward Messages that were not Replied To Using Outlook 0
P Replied-to email messages don't sync properly Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
O "Replied" messages not in "sent" box, but are appearing in my "inbox" from me Using Outlook 1
C Icons (arrows) not showing on emails forwarded or replied to Using Outlook 8
V Auto-Submitted: auto-replied in header Using Outlook 0
G Missing forward/replied icons Using Outlook 2
I Check if sent email has been replied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2016: reply icon not showing when replied from mobile Using Outlook 3
I Email Replied for first time Date/Time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
OnCall "You replied to..." not showing up Using Outlook 1
C Need rule to alert when an email has not been replied to within 24 hours Using Outlook 1
FirefIy Marking message read only if replied to the message or Ctrl+Q. Possible? Using Outlook 1
2 Email not replied to reminder - aka boomerang? Using Outlook 3
C Required VBA code to complete task when replied to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W "You Replied on" Gets Stripped from Emails after they are Moved to Folder Using Outlook 1
S Outlook macro to move replied / forwarded emails to a seperate folder Using Outlook 1
A In Outlook 2007, need to see the replied/responded date in Inbox view Using Outlook 3
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Question marks in messages Using Outlook 2
L How Stop Outlook Nag Messages Using Outlook 1
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about installing my Gmail account on my iPhone but still getting messages downloaded to my desktop Outlook. Using Outlook 3
P now on office 365 but getting error messages about missing Outlook 2013 cache folders Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Macro to count flagged messages? Using Outlook 2
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
J Deliver new messages to New or Existing Data File? Using Outlook 2
M Messages Intermittently Dont Arrive In Sent Items After Sending Successfully Using Outlook 4
N Save selected messages VBA does not save replies and/or messages that contain : in subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Travis Lloyd Messages Won't Display In Outlook 2019 Home & Business Using Outlook 0
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
R Why doesn't outlook use "Normal" style for new messages? Using Outlook 4
S Customize the autocolor font choices for replying/forwarding messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
R Outlook Autoforward rule do not work for NDR messages Using Outlook 1
S Conditional Formatting for messages in a Conversation thread Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Items vs Sent Messages Using Outlook 2
S Messages moved / deleted by auto-archive are not synchronized to exchange Exchange Server Administration 8
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 Hide Messages Option not Available Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2016 customization of incoming messages Using Outlook 1
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Macro to show Flagged messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
snissen Printing foreign language messages Using Outlook 1
S Receiving duplicate messages from RSS feeds Using Outlook 3