Messages Won't Display In Outlook 2019 Home & Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Lloyd

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
For some reason only 2 email messages will show in the Outlook 2019 Home & Business Inbox (this is not Office 365, by the way) and they don't have the "Date: Today", Date: Yesterday", "Date: Last Week", etc displayed in the bar in the upper left-hand corner where it's usually displayed. But the main problem is that the rest of the emails from the previous days and weeks aren't being displayed at all. Where would be a good place to start looking for the cause of this mysterious problem? I may just need a simple way to set it back to it's defaults but I don't want to go through having to recreate the profile. I need a simpler way to restore the Default setting if there's not an easy answer as to how to get the older emails to appear in the Inbox portion. (They have not been deleted, by the way, they just disappeared, all except for the 2 most recent ones)
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky After viewing the Outbox, messages won't send Using Outlook 0
R [outlook-users] Messages won't archive Using Outlook 5
M OWA - Dead GUI, Won't open inbox messages. Exchange Server Administration 1
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Question marks in messages Using Outlook 2
L How Stop Outlook Nag Messages Using Outlook 1
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about installing my Gmail account on my iPhone but still getting messages downloaded to my desktop Outlook. Using Outlook 3
P now on office 365 but getting error messages about missing Outlook 2013 cache folders Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Macro to count flagged messages? Using Outlook 2
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
J Deliver new messages to New or Existing Data File? Using Outlook 2
M Messages Intermittently Dont Arrive In Sent Items After Sending Successfully Using Outlook 4
N Save selected messages VBA does not save replies and/or messages that contain : in subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
R Why doesn't outlook use "Normal" style for new messages? Using Outlook 4
S Customize the autocolor font choices for replying/forwarding messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
R Outlook Autoforward rule do not work for NDR messages Using Outlook 1
S Conditional Formatting for messages in a Conversation thread Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Items vs Sent Messages Using Outlook 2
S Messages moved / deleted by auto-archive are not synchronized to exchange Exchange Server Administration 8
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 Hide Messages Option not Available Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2016 customization of incoming messages Using Outlook 1
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Macro to show Flagged messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
snissen Printing foreign language messages Using Outlook 1
S Receiving duplicate messages from RSS feeds Using Outlook 3
R Can't send messages to groups in Outlook Using Outlook 2
icacream outlook keeps neither SENT or FORWARDED messages... they vanish ! Using Outlook 4
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
S Custom user fields in received messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Receiving messages in offline mode Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
RangerRick Text Extraction from forwarded messages external Exchange Server Administration 1
Bri the Tech Guy Run Script rule not running for newly arriving messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 25
L How to use different fonts for outgoing messages for different email accounts Using Outlook 0
A rule to flag messages not working Using Outlook 5
S Changing notification sound for new incoming messages in Outlook 365/2016 Using Outlook 1
T SMTP messages stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 0
Mark White VBA to deal with Recalled messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
F want inbox on toolbar to reference icloud messages Using Outlook 2
O Rules and Alerts for New Messages BEFORE sending Using Outlook 2
Liza Creating a rule in outlook to filter messages Using Outlook 0
S Automatically selecting folders and deleting messages in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7