Status
Not open for further replies.

vze2mp9g

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Okay,

Can anyone tell me how can I export my RSS Feed, in Outlook 2013 [32-bit]? Every time I attempt to export, Outlook asks FOR an OPML file. I just want to be able to export (and/or backup) my RSS Feeds because I'm attempting to create a new PST file, then name the old PST file, something like, Outlook_11-30-2013.pst. Then if I ever need to search for an old e-mail, I can just open the Outlook_11-30-2013.pst file. No worries about how big the file is because I plan to do this once a year so I'll have a nice & manageable pst files, instead of one big old unmanageable pst file. I would really appreciate any and all assistance with my RSS Feeds and exporting them to an OPML file, so when I start the new pst file, I can IMPORT my RSS Feeds from the OPML file. :)

Thank you.

David

File, Open/Export, Import/Export, Export RSS feeds to an OPML file brings up an open file dialog instead of the Save as dialog?

Video of what you should see: http://www.screencast.com/t/am3skVZzUm

File, Open/Export, Import/Export, Export RSS feeds to an OPML file brings up an open file dialog instead of the Save as dialog?

Video of what you should see: http://www.screencast.com/t/am3skVZzUm

Yes, it brings up an open file dialog instead of a Save dialog box. I felt like banging my head against the wall. Please tell me that this is an easy fix.

Thank You.

David

Have you tried running repair on office? Go to control panel, program and features and select office from the list of installed programs, then click Change.

Have you tried running repair on office? Go to control panel, program and features and select office from the list of installed programs, then click Change.

Okay, I tried that, but should I "Repair" or actually "Change". I really don't know how "Change" would help me in my situation, would "Repair" do the same thing? I'm no Guru with MS products! I know how to install, un-install, use and configure to my liking, MS products, I'm a "Learn as you use" person.

Thank You. :cool:

My bad - i was thinking Repair was under Change for some reason. You want Repair, wherever it may be. :)

Thank you, done! :)

Now I have a lot bigger problem. I saved all my contacts to individual vCard files. I wanted to clean my PST file, so I deleted all my contacts so I can import my contacts from the vCard Files. I go to import from Open & Export -> Import/Export -> Import a VCARD file (.vcf) when I go to choose a file, I receive the following message: The specified file Z:\Contacts\David C. Stevens is not valid for this operation.

Then I took notepad to just examine the file, and it has all the information there. Then I exit notepad without saving. How can I import all my vCard Files? I know that they are all good files. At worse, I would have to view the files via notepad and try to salvage as much data as possible. I am attaching my David C. Stevens.vcf as a text document, all you have to do is rename it with the ending .vcf . I would appreciate any and all assistance with this matter.

Thank You.

David

View attachment David C. Stevens.txt

if you double click to open, do they open in Outlook forms? The vcf file is blank when i open it as a vcf. I don't know if that just means something got screwed up in the upload or if the card is corrupt.

if you double click to open, do they open in Outlook forms? The vcf file is blank when i open it as a vcf. I don't know if that just means something got screwed up in the upload or if the card is corrupt.

Same here. But if you try to open it with notepad (the one that comes with Windows), the file has all the information in it along with other binary junk (I think). I try that with a half dozen other vcf with the same result. Are there any good vcf viewers/converters/etc.? I googled a couple, but none of them were impressive.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.