List of custom task views missing in OL2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Outlook

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have created many custom task views. I just upgraded from 2007 to 2013. The one-line list view on the left is gone. I know I can get to them in the ribbon, but I have fairly long names, so I have to hover over each one and scroll through to find the one I want. I have long names so they sort in the order of my liking, and so similar task views are grouped.

Is there a way to get a one-line view of my custom views for tasks?

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 537
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Adding dropdown list using custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Entered data in custom field goes in card and does not stay in list view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Rijotech Outlook 2013 Appointment list custom positions? Using Outlook 2
J How to create a user defined dropdown list field for a custom contact form Using Outlook 3
M Add custom locations to Outlook Forms "Look In:" drop-down list Using Outlook 5
Z Re: Programming custom Categories into Master Categories List Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
farrissf Category list to pick from Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Inconsistent view of To-Do List Using Outlook 0
S Different views for To-Do List and To-Do Bar Using Outlook 1
R Adding Userform Dropdown List items from names of subfolders on network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
K Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Capture email addresses and create a comma separated list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Checking Sender Email Address for trusted domain from list on intranet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Ken Pascoe Outlook Categories Quick List Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
N How do I make Outlook autocomplete addresses from a list of recognised <full_names> only? Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 Tasks are not visible in To Do list Using Outlook 5
C must select message to trigger safe list Using Outlook 3
N contact list seen in Contact folder but knot in Address book or when 'TO' button is clicked in new email Using Outlook 0
V Pin a document to the "Attach file" Recent Documents list Using Outlook 0
T Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 0
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
F Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 4
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Why won't Title display in message list? Using Outlook 1
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
J Edit auto-complete list in Outlook 2016+/365? Using Outlook 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
Z How to show concatenated categories in list task view? Using Outlook 2
M How can we find the list of users who are members of a deleted distribution list? Exchange Server Administration 2
B Outlook 365 - Folder pane list clears Using Outlook 28
B All imported tasks appear in to-do list Using Outlook 3
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
GregS 2016 Contact List being managed by Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
M Message list font changed after update Using Outlook 2
A Order of Recent Items in Attach File List Using Outlook 5
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0