Not open for further replies.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Diane Poremsky submitted a new article on Slipstick.com

Log Messages and Attachment Names

Kamram was looking for a way to create a log file of messages and their attachments. While you can simply select all messages in a folder and copy to Excel, this won't include the attachment names.

Fortunately, picking up the attachment names and creating a new message or sending the data to Excel is not difficult to do using VBA.

Both macros below create a log of every message...
Continue reading the Original Article at Slipstick.com

J

Jon comments

Oh man, thanks for this. I was looking for a way to do this.

I

ihateoutlook2013

Thanks, this is great. I might start liking Outlook after this. :D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky Use PowerShell to log into Office 365 Exchange New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P Log of Rules that ran Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Exchange - Locating a user that has log files but is not found using powershell Exchange Server Administration 1
B Exchange 2010 / Outlook 20070 "client error in synchronization log" Exchange Server Administration 1
C can't log chats in outlook? Using Outlook 1
M Messaged sent time in outlook differ from exchange log Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2010 wont remember Exchange Credentials on log off /shutdown of Win7 Exchange Server Administration 2
G Outlook keep prompt for log in credential Using Outlook 1
J exchange 2010 error log Exchange Server Administration 0
B Trying to find & run Scanpst.exe. Outlook can't log onto server. Have removed update KB2412171 & it did not correct problem. Have done a resto Using Outlook 2
P DAG CONFIGURED Need to change the data base and log file location .What are the risk .And Steps to p Exchange Server Administration 3
P Exchange 2010 Backup using WSB not truncating log files Exchange Server Administration 5
T Outlook 2007 prompting users to log in Using Outlook 3
A Exchange 2010 DB - Unable to communicate with the Information Store to coordinate log truncation Exchange Server Administration 0
S Log Into Outlook Without Domain\Username Using Outlook 9
S exchange backup with dpm not truncating log file Exchange Server Administration 1
J Tool to analyze administrator and mailbox audit log entries Exchange Server Administration 1
V Extreme growing transaction log Exchange Server Administration 3
P Exchange 2010 - lost .log files and database .edb file refuses to mount Exchange Server Administration 1
J Move Transaction Log File Path Exchange Server Administration 1
M Exchange 2010 log error: MSExchangeMailboxAssistants 14029 FreeBusy Assistant Using Outlook 1
C Log all types of connection to a mailbox Using Outlook 2
M eseutil Operation terminated with error -528 (JET_errMissingLogFile, Current log file missing) Exchange Server Administration 1
P transaction log Exchange Server Administration 5
X SCOM alert on Exchange 2010 - Alert: The database copy isn't replaying log files fast enough for the Exchange Server Administration 2
F Need to fill in the password each time when log into outlook Using Outlook 3
L Windows Instant Search Indexing not working need help reading Event Log Using Outlook 2
J Mailbox Audit Log Exchange Server Administration 5
C Why do I have a Synchronization Log and get mail to this multiple times per day and why did it just start a few weeks ago? Using Outlook 1
M Sync Issues - Syncronization log in Outlook 2007 after mailbox move to Exchange 2010 from Exchane 20 Exchange Server Administration 11
A Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the internet & are using the proper server & mail Using Outlook 1
S location of outlook log file Using Outlook 1
R OWA log in as another account Using Outlook 2
I Mailbox Audit log don't return results. Exchange Server Administration 4
G How to confirm the exchange 2010 log files are updated the database? Exchange Server Administration 2
N outlook won't save my email log in passwords Using Outlook 5
B Synchronization Log in Unread Mail Using Outlook 2
D Automatically log in when turning computer on Using Outlook 2
M Can't log in to e-mail through outlook Windows 2007 Using Outlook 2
J Public Folders: Outlook 2007 gets "The set of folder could not be opened. The attempt to log on to M Using Outlook 2
A Error log, MS Outlook 2007, Outlook Connector v14 Using Outlook 3
A How do I change the date created for a phone log BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Mail Flow to a single databse stops in Exchange 2010 without dismounting the database when log drive is full Exchange Server Administration 10
B Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The attempt to log on to Microsoft Exchange has failed. Exchange Server Administration 10
R Phone Call Start Date - Phone Log BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A When I log out of Outlook. The icon on the taskbar is greyed out and I am not able to activate/launch Outlook unless I reboot my PC. I have XP and am Using Outlook 2
B Good Call Log Concept? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G Auto complete email addresses. Does not remember these when I log off and I have to start over each day. Using Outlook 5
M Phone Log Reminder to call back BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Error: Cannot Open your default e-mail folders. You do not have permission to log on. Exchange Server Administration 16