Outlok 2007 add-in PJ Correspondence Log-How do I get it loaded?

• Thread starter Sm9lcEw
  • Start date Views 6,548
S

Sm9lcEw

I have Outlook 2007. We use Sage Software' Timberline system for Construction

companies. This uses the Office system for email, word, excel, etc. In each

Sage has a add-in to the Office component, excel, etc., which when clicked

will transfer a copy of the document to the Timberline central correspondence

log. Trouble is I can't get to load in Outlook 2007. Does anybody know how?

Joe

Michael Bauer

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
See if it's listed under Help/Disabled Items.

Best regards

Michael Bauer

Am Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:14:02 -0700 schrieb JoepL:

> I have Outlook 2007. We use Sage Software' Timberline system for

Construction
> companies. This uses the Office system for email, word, excel, etc. In

each
> Sage has a add-in to the Office component, excel, etc., which when clicked
> will transfer a copy of the document to the Timberline central

correspondence
> log. Trouble is I can't get to load in Outlook 2007. Does anybody know

how?
> Joe

Katester79

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
[h=3]I'm using Outlook 2007. Where is the "Add-In" tab on the toolbar? I've confirmed the add-in for the PJ Correspondence Log (Timberline) is enabled; however, the tab is not appearing in Outlook.

I've gone to the Trust Center and I see it there, but cannot find it on the Main page of Outlook or within an e-mail. I really need this. Help and Thanks![/h]

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The tab should be on ribbon - usually at the end of the ribbon. Go to Office icon, Options and enable the developer ribbon. It should be on the page that comes up. I'm not sure if it will help though, because addins have their own ribbon.

Katester79

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I do not see the "Office" icon in Outlook. I do have a "Developer" tab when I open a new e-mail, but I do not see it there. Timberline was absolutely no help in this endeavor, either. Why does this have to be so complicated. I appreciate any help!

Thanks!!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If you've confirmed it is listed in Tools, Trust Center (select Disabled items at the bottom by the Go button then click go - verify it is not disabled) and you see the devloper ribbon, did you confirm with the vendor that a toolbar or ribbon is supposed to display in 2007? If support is as useless as their website, that will be an impossible task. <g
I'm not familar with this addin, so I don't know how/what it does in Outlook 2007.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Try this - open the Options dialog and click Customize - then select Addins Tab in the Choose command from dialog. What all is listed there?

#1 - expand the office icon - click editor options in lower right of expanded dialog

#2 choose customize

#3 choose addins tab

what is listed there? you may or may not have anything useful there - add the toolbars command (last item in my list) to the quick access toolbar - that has the commands installed by the addin i have installed in outlook 2007 (although I also see the Addins ribbon on the open form.)

editor-options-2007.png

Katester79

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Try this - open the Options dialog and click Customize - then select Addins Tab in the Choose command from dialog. What all is listed there?

#1 - expand the office icon - click editor options in lower right of expanded dialog

#2 choose customize

#3 choose addins tab

what is listed there? you may or may not have anything useful there - add the toolbars command (last item in my list) to the quick access toolbar - that has the commands installed by the addin i have installed in outlook 2007 (although I also see the Addins ribbon on the open form.)

View attachment 312
I was able to get this far and thank you for this. However, when I add those commands, nothing happens in the toolbar...there is nothing to these. I click on it, once it in the ribbon, and nothing comes up. Timberline shadowed my PC yesterday and we found these, but they didn't work. Can you believe this? LOL!