1. MacOS
  2. Windows
  3. iOS
  4. Android
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Microsoft is taking applications to join the beta program for their BCM replacement. You need to be using Outlook 2016 and need to use Office 365 Exchange. (Yes, i know this will leave a lot of people who use BCM out of the program... )

what do you recommend now to use with Windows 10 and Office 2013/16?
I used Act! before, than I choose BCM because it is free and it is from MS and I could use it with Outlook.
Now they stopped it (like they do with many services - like W10mobile and so on)
So what should I use now?

Should I do my own database with MS Access?

Microsoft is taking applications to join the beta program for their BCM replacement. You need to be using Outlook 2016 and need to use Office 365 Exchange. (Yes, i know this will leave a lot of people who use BCM out of the program... )

Can you Please share the link ?

Thanks

what do you recommend now to use with Windows 10 and Office 2013/16?
I used Act! before, than I choose BCM because it is free and it is from MS and I could use it with Outlook.
Now they stopped it (like they do with many services - like W10mobile and so on)
So what should I use now?

Should I do my own database with MS Access?
Access is one option. At this time there is not a Microsoft option, unless you have an office 365 exchange online subscription. (And that is still a work in progress).

you need to "apply" using that link and they'll send more information - not sure when or how fast they are expanding the beta. (Will know more next week.)

Dear Diane ... Thank you for your reponse .. On that link it not even asking for any email address to contact .. One the first page its asking some general questions , no email , or phone number etc .. on second page its says thank you for participating .. can you kindly check yourself .. please fill it up once and see what i am trying to say .. Thanks

do you use office 365 business with an exchange account? that is a requirement (and one reason it's not going to work for a lot of BCM users.)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D OEM Office Professional Trial w/o BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A What to do if BCM didn't install with 2007 Professional Trial? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K BCM not downloading with trial software BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Can't install BCM in Ofiice Pro Trial BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
dbjdbj Is it only me having a fun time with Outlook.com "beta" ? Using Outlook 3
T BCM Install fails Both w Off. Pro 2010 Beta & on reinstall Off.Pro BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
S RE: BCM won't open after installing Office 2010 Beta BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Outlook Business Contact Manager Beta Not Working BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
R BCM 2010 Beta - Sharing issues BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B installing 3010 beta BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
Diane Poremsky Outlook 2010 beta and the Connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
P Recommendation for PST repair program Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 365 Bad experience with KernelAPPS PST Repair program Using Outlook 0
P anyone use 4n6' Eudora Conversion program or other programs? Using Outlook 1
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
S Email Generated from another program and then edited sends original email. Using Outlook 2
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
Andrew Quirl Open attachment, manipulate without add-on program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R SearchPublicFolders program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky To Change the Default E-mail Program in Windows Using Outlook 0
I There is no email program associated to perform requested action Using Outlook 0
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
J My Outlook program has stopped receiving. I can still send Using Outlook 1
C New version of MFCMAPI program Using Outlook 0
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
A outlook 2007 - there is no email program associated ... Using Outlook 3
F Default Program for Opening .pst Files ? Using Outlook 6
A Outlook-Program Not Closing Properly Using Outlook 10
B How to remove an old program from the Tools dropdown? Using Outlook 7
D How to set permissions to allow external program to send an email? Using Outlook 0
T getting an error This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. C Using Outlook 7
N The add-in "C:\program files\google\google desktop search\googledesktopO..." could not be installed Using Outlook 32
R Access Program Only Looping Part Way Through Outlook Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Allow or Deny when a Program tries to send an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R how to (re)set the default data file for Outlook in a VB program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Program won't end in Win7 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2003 - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Running a Program from Custom Action Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Email Organizer Program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G GAL program acces in outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Program "Click on Ribbon Button" Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Program email save as text file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Run external program from Outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q why this program doesn't work if Outlook is not manually launched? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V how to switchoff program access message in outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V "A program has attachment filename open" Message returns Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Program Compatibility Issue - Outlook 2003 BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4