Move new mail to folder based on sender address

Status
Not open for further replies.

maiser

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I have seen so many threads about this topic but have never found a macro that worked properly. I am looking for a macro that would fire every time a new mail is received and move it to a folder named by the sender's address. I have seen macros that move mail received in past xxx days but nothing that auto triggers on every new mail. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Help with code to move mail on receipt to another folder based on time received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S VBA Code to move mail items from search folder to inbox subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P move a specified email "From" tag items to a certain folder whenever there is "New Mail" in the inbo Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Douglas Littlefield Macro to move mail from inbox to Managed Folder Exchange Server Administration 1
L Macro Move E-mail attachments to a PC Folder Using Outlook 16
N rule to move sent mail to the deleted folder in outlook Using Outlook 4
E Automatically move to other Folder from Inbox when mail comes - MS Outlook Using Outlook 1
R Mail disappeared when cancelling a drag and drop 'move folder' Using Outlook 1
A Messages move to Junk E-mail folder only when I open them Using Outlook 2
R How to remove or move the default Junk e-mail folder BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Peter H Williams How to Move Mail item after processing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
L pin to Outlook move mail Using Outlook 2
T What code to use to move the custom field values to message body when sending e-mail ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Douglas Littlefield Macro to move E-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C Outllok 2010 (14.0.7015.1000 (32bit) converts html mail to rich text when move Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010- Be able to move default Mail folders (Outbox, Draft, etc) Outlook Wishlist 1
J Macro to move mail from Inbox if older than 4 days Using Outlook 4
B MobileMe sync does mail and address book, but, does not move contacts from Outlook to MobileMe Using Outlook 1
C How do I shut down LiveMail & Move what I need to Outlook? I've got conflicts due to setting up Windows Live Mail as temporay until I could get Ou Using Outlook 1
M I need to move personal folders and address book from outlook express to windows live mail? Using Outlook 1
F Move Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
U Move outlook mail with map structure and contacts to Live Mail Using Outlook 3
K Data files open in e-mail attachment form. How do I move these files into the data file location Using Outlook 1
H Automatically move mail to folders by sender... Using Outlook 2
I Everytime i delete or move to another e-mail messsage, outlook shuts down then restarts. After going through this process 3 times it shuts down comple Using Outlook 2
T How to move/change/delete an existing mail contact into a mail user Exchange Server Administration 4
J Can not delete or move e-mail Using Outlook 1
P Move mail item after send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
C Copy Move item won't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Commodore Move turns into "copy" Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Jennifer Murphy Ctrl+Tab sometimes will not move through text a word at a time Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
M move to iCloud not working in outlook calendar Using Outlook 12
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Commodore Folders always closed in move/copy items dialog box Using Outlook 3
C Move Outlook 2007 to new PC with Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
C Can't move folder, the folder is full Using Outlook 0
Nadine Rule to move attachments with specific name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Move email items based on a list of email addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 40
T Move calendar invites to new calendar Using Outlook 5
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
I Automating message move between folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Outlook Rules: Move a Copy Using Outlook 4