Calender reminder emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Raphael

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
is there a 3rd party app to automatically email an appointment reminder to outside meeting attendee's without writing something in VBA?

I took a second look at that but haven't installed trial, yet. I'm somewhat put off by Mike Sperry's business model of charging per pc, when almost everyone needs one install to their pc and one to their tablet or laptop. I still buy his apps, but, not as enthusiastically as in the past. Tech support has been somewhat delayed compared to the past and some other vendors. Still good stuff. By the apps description the email would be triggered by when the reminder day/time set for me. Often I want my client reminded hours sooner than when I'm reminded.

On something like this, i don't think you want to take the chance of having more than one outlook open and sending the updates... this would be true with a macro too.

I'm not sure if it sends email to everyone or just to you.... that definitely needs to be confirmed. If it only sends to you, it won't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
A How to use calender printing? Using Outlook 1
T Calender and contacts in trash Using Outlook 1
B Importing Text from Excel to Outlook 2013 Calender Using Outlook 0
B Import Excel Text into Outlook Calender Using Outlook 4
vipin Calender Exchange Server Administration 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
D Add tasks to reminders and calender? Using Outlook 1
J Calender notifications from a shared generic mailbox. Using Outlook 1
O Calender first day Sunday won't stay Using Outlook 3
J how to choose which item alone go to pst ? OR how to auto sync/copy calender Using Outlook 1
P Outlook works, but freezes when trying to use calender v2007 (vista prof) Using Outlook 1
D Calender issue Using Outlook 2
M Custom Contact form queries (date control & contact/calender linking) Using Outlook 1
P Calender in Outlook 2007 wont open Using Outlook 4
A Outlook - Shared Calender Using Outlook 1
S Calender reminders question Using Outlook 13
S Couple of questions related to calender Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 Daily Calender need high detail Using Outlook 2
S How to automate showing the Public Folder Calender to Mail Favorite folder Using Outlook 0
A Calender Permissionis "Other" section settings Using Outlook 1
A Two strange calender problems in Outlook 2003 ... Using Outlook 2
J Limiting time range dislayed on calender - Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
A Synchronization Error of contacts and calender using Outlook connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
A Is there a calender preference for Julian Dates in outlook? Using Outlook 4
V Is there no way to obtain sender's emailid from outlook calender d Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L List of Calender Fields for VBA (Outlook 2007) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V turn off shared calender reminders/leaving personal calender remin Using Outlook 7
V MSN Calender Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to have a reminder in Outlook 2021 for every 90 days Using Outlook 3
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
A Reminder duplication Outlook and Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Accepted meetings do not get the default reminder Using Outlook 0
S Command Button_Click action on Item/Reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Arggh, weakness of reminder for every Task recurrence Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F how do i set a reminder in onenote 2010 Using Outlook 8
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
B resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
A End-time meeting reminder (or "negative" time relative to the meeting start time) Using Outlook 1
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Reminder due end of August is showing up now Using Outlook 2
Witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
S Reminder Dialog Open Button Using Outlook 2