Lots of Folder in Outlook Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrpardee

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I have hundreds of folders in my exchange server email account (at outlook.com). In PC Outlook, folders can be collapsed and expanded; in Android Outlook, I cannot see how to collapse folder. I'm getting the feeling it's not possible- is that correct?

rosewinslet

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have hundreds of folders in my exchange server email account (at outlook.com). In PC Outlook, folders can be collapsed and expanded; in Android Outlook, I cannot see how to collapse folder. I'm getting the feeling it's not possible- is that correct?
Yes, in the PC Outlook you can easily expand your many folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Why Cant i send lots of emails from my hotmail in bulk? Using Outlook 1
C MS Outlook and Power Point. Lots of problems. Using Outlook 1
M I am having lots of trouble sending my emails out thru microsoft 2003 Getting error message and then they time out. If I got out of computer and the Using Outlook 1
M Rules efficiency question: lots of rules w/one criterea, or one rule with lots of ORs? Using Outlook 1
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
A Going to folder using shortcuts Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 2016 Auto-archive creates new folder Using Outlook 4
B BCC issues after changing root folder path for gmail Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2016 Creating a shared local Contacts folder Using Outlook 2
A Cannot copy this folder because it may contain private items Using Outlook 0
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
J Moving Imported folder Using Outlook 2
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
B VBA to Collapse Task Folder Groups Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Retired Geek Junk Folder Clean Up Rules Exchange Server Administration 1
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 365 - Folder pane list clears Using Outlook 24
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
R Folder pane width change Using Outlook 52
T Missing Folder in Outlook.com Using Outlook 3
R Setup autofoward rule on a particular folder in Outlook Using Outlook 0
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
N Outlook 2016 Folder Icons Look Using Outlook 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Deleting emails from storage folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
R Search/Jump to a folder by typing its name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Sent mail not showing in Sent Items folder; but they can be found with Search Using Outlook 3
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
W Looks like the folder below has been deleted: "iCloud\Calendar" Using Outlook 1
T "cannot find the calendar folder for this item" - calendar items stuck in outbox Using Outlook 0
R "Can't store Outlook data files under the AppData folder. Please choose another folder." Using Outlook 6
H Return Highest Level Email Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Project Management - Adding Folders for Different Folder Types Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Can't create Folder Groups in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
C Can't move folder, the folder is full Using Outlook 0
geofferyh Outlook 2010 How to Copy Outlook Attachment to a Specific Folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
B Clear Offline Items (Mail Folder) via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Emails remain in Drafts folder even though they have been sent Using Outlook 4
M Moving mail to another folder is much slower than before (Office365) Using Outlook 0
D.Moore Folder view settings by VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 57
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5