Not open for further replies.

theAussieDragon

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Guys,

Windows 10, Outlook 2016.

I am wondering if it is possible to change the selected email in the inbox and also update the screen using code.

i.e.
I have two emails in my inbox with email 1 currently selected.
After pressing a button, I want the code to change the selection so email 2 gets selected and the screen is also updated in Outlook.

Many thanks,

Philip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
C Change Subject Line in Selected Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
P Subject change on selected emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
V major issue in outlook "Change in forward mail also change selected mail " Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Unable to change AppointmentItem.Start property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
sjmo2 Change subject for new e-mails only. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Horsepower Contact phone numbers randomly change Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
V Can one change the formatting of email title blocks? Using Outlook 0
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 365 Can you change the follow up colour? Using Outlook 1
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Change Microsoft Account password - what to do to update on all devices Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
Witzker HowTo Change message Class of contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 10
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
Z See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Folder pane width change Using Outlook 90
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
P How can I change my calendar view back Using Outlook 3
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
geofferyh How to change the Attachment File Name? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Appointment occurrences change the location property Using Outlook 0
T Scheduled footer change Using Outlook 2
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3