Change from Address

BGFR

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hello, i have MICROSOFT Outlook for OFFICE 365 MSO ( 16.0.12527.20170) 64bit
I have 4 account - Hotmail, Outllok, IMAP 1 and IMAP 2
Every time go for NEW Email or reply to email from Hotmail i want from addres of IMAP1 and when from Outlook From address of IMAP2.

I am trying to run a macro from the thread below but there are son many revisions and comments and I am not sure which one is correct.

I would be thankful forever for any guidance so i can make this work!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
B Do not change the From address in Outlook Templates Using Outlook 0
C Change From address while sending a new mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Change default email for address book Using Outlook 1
Maybear Sudden change in Outlook, no image display, email no longer offers suggestions for address Using Outlook 8
P Change the Outlook.com "from" address for calendar event invites Using Outlook 9
D Change To address when it is sent to a specific address during specfic time. Using Outlook 2
K Automatically Change "From" Address When Replying As An Alias? Using Outlook 5
R Change Outlook 2010 Exchange server address via registry or script Using Outlook 5
C Outlook Automatically Change "From" address based on "To" address Using Outlook 4
W Reply To Email Causes Email Address To Change Using Outlook 1
S Any system impact if change exchange 2010 CAS/HUB and Mailbox server IP address Exchange Server Administration 1
witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? New Slipstick.com Articles 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 9
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
B See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Folder pane width change Using Outlook 59
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
P How can I change my calendar view back Using Outlook 3
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
geofferyh How to change the Attachment File Name? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Appointment occurrences change the location property Using Outlook 0
T Scheduled footer change Using Outlook 2
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
CWM030 Name Change? Exchange Server Administration 9
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
JoeG Appointment Delete/Change Recurrence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Change Subject Line in Selected Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Change default default save location to Quick Access Using Outlook 1
C Change default "Save Sent Item To" folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M Sudden change in From field - now very short Using Outlook 4
M cannot change delivery folders with IMAP accounts Using Outlook 0
S Email Format With Embedded Images and Tables Change Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
P Change PC User Directory & iPhone Sync Using Outlook 2
A Change order of actions in one (!) rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I change subject and forward without FW: Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4