Status
Not open for further replies.

Bei

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
Hello,

We have a shared email address in Outlook(eg sales@domain.com) as well as our default addresses (andrew@domain.com or jordan@domain.com).

I have created a template for a routine daily email. Every time I open the template the FROM address changes back to my default address while I would like to ALWAYS use the Shared email address for the templates.

Do you know a way to handle this?

Thank you very much
Bei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maybear Sudden change in Outlook, no image display, email no longer offers suggestions for address Using Outlook 8
P Change the Outlook.com "from" address for calendar event invites Using Outlook 9
R Change Outlook 2010 Exchange server address via registry or script Using Outlook 5
C Outlook Automatically Change "From" address based on "To" address Using Outlook 4
S My Outlook address book did not restore with Carbonite along with my email. Do I need to change my settings? Using Outlook 1
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
C Change From address while sending a new mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Change default email for address book Using Outlook 1
D Change To address when it is sent to a specific address during specfic time. Using Outlook 2
K Automatically Change "From" Address When Replying As An Alias? Using Outlook 5
W Reply To Email Causes Email Address To Change Using Outlook 1
S Any system impact if change exchange 2010 CAS/HUB and Mailbox server IP address Exchange Server Administration 1
H Change the e-mail address when create a new user account Exchange Server Administration 1
S Change default address list Using Outlook 1
R Creating a new contact and email address disappears after field change Using Outlook 1
S Change IP address of dual role Hub/CAS server? Exchange Server Administration 7
A How to change the email address of someone in multiple contact groups Using Outlook 2
C Change IP Address from DAG Member Exchange Server Administration 3
R Can I change the guid for the Default Global Address List? Exchange Server Administration 3
D Change the format of all phone numbers that are stored in the address book. Using Outlook 1
G How to automatically change the 'from' address when sending Exchange Server Administration 6
F There is no 'change email address' in Tools>Account Settings. Using Outlook 2
D I am receiving 'Mail System Errors' as I send out my change of e-mail address note. Using Outlook 1
F Change Exchange 2003 OWA address Using Outlook 12
J Filed Emails Erroneously Change 'From' indication to my own email address Using Outlook 0
J Change IP address of Exchange 2010 - Disaster Recovery Exchange Server Administration 4
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 3
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
B See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Folder pane width change Using Outlook 52
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
P How can I change my calendar view back Using Outlook 3
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
geofferyh How to change the Attachment File Name? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Appointment occurrences change the location property Using Outlook 0
T Scheduled footer change Using Outlook 2
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
CWM030 Name Change? Exchange Server Administration 9
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
JoeG Appointment Delete/Change Recurrence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Change Subject Line in Selected Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1