Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

explainplzyy

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hey everyone,

We all use the outlook app on our mobile and outlook live web for our emails. We do have a calendar! Right now schedules are emailed to us and sometimes when there are changes after the schedule is posted, it can get messy. We are wondering if the admin can post the schedule in the outlook Calendar - so all the employees have one universal Calendar app/place they can go to see the schedule.

We are not technical folks. Any help as to how we can achieve this would be really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Outlook 2010 Subject sort uses Thread-Topic for grouping Using Outlook 2
B Configure Outlook so Exchange uses cached mode but new items are by default saved to Outlook.com Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 Send from other email address uses account address instead Using Outlook 1
M Is there a list of FieldNames that BCM 2010 uses? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A Creating a rule that both forwards the original attachment and uses a template Using Outlook 11
W How to build a macro that interacts with and uses information from an Excel sh Using Outlook 1
C Can't successfully save a form that uses any page other than the standard form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Can't send email through connected account (outlook.live.com) - goes to Drafts folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
J Live Meeting Location populate from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky "Live" Group Calendar Tools Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Disable Live Preview in Outlook and Word Using Outlook 0
L Showing @live account in outlook 2013 calendar as private appointment Using Outlook 1
R Cannot Synchronize Outlook To Windows Live Hotmail Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
L Cannot send emails through @live.co.uk account in outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
L Cannot send emails through @live.co.uk account in outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
I syncing outlook 2007 with live. com Using Outlook 4
V iCloud and Outlook 2007 iCloud - Initial setup with live data on all machines Using Outlook 2
P How to fetch ALL (not only Inbox) emails from Hotmail/live server (by POP3)? Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2007 and Live Calendar Stopped Synching Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
J Outlook Calendar will not sync with Windows Live.com account Using Outlook 9
H Importing Windows Live Mail Contact into Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
C migrating from Windows Live Mail over to Outlook 2010 Problems ... Using Outlook 2
B Sharing Contacts via Live Using Outlook 2
D How to correct Outlook Connector Live ID Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
B Live meeting templates Using Outlook 1
D Please help. My live.edu mail will not sync. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N [SOLVED] Live Contacts Not Syncing with Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
S Trouble setting up Outlook Connector to sync with windows live Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Facebook and Live Providers for Social Connector Using Outlook 2
P Windows Live Calendar sync Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
B how do i sync windows live calendar with my Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
U how to export my calendar to windows live calendar Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
A RE: outlook 2003 and live.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
Retired Geek Outlook for the MAC with Yahoo accounts now very broken Using Outlook 9
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
T Outlook 365 2 Microsoft Accounts? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
D multiple email accounts - why do I have to choose the "from" account address?? Using Outlook 2
C How to search for items in Outbox with multiple accounts? Using Outlook 20
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Profiles and accounts and PSTs and OSTs Using Outlook 1
O Remove duplicates within two accounts Using Outlook 2
M Issue transferring Outlook 2016 email accounts & settings onto new computer Using Outlook 8
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 0