OutLook For Mac 16.46 Comes Up In Small Window When Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avign0n354

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 for Mac
Email Account
IMAP
Prior to updates two months ago, once I sized the OutLook for Mac (Office 365 subscription) to what I wanted, if reduced to Menu Bar, when reopened it would return to the same size. Since updates two months ago, it comes up in a MUCH smaller window that I then have to resize every time I reopen. I can't find anything to change this behavior.

You don't have outlook set on full screen? I know there is an issue with sizing if you use full screen.

Are you using the "new" Outlook interface or the classic? (New doesn't support IMAP, so its probably classic.

You don't have outlook set on full screen? I know there is an issue with sizing if you use full screen.

Are you using the "new" Outlook interface or the classic? (New doesn't support IMAP, so its probably classic.
Thanks, Diane--rarely use fullscreen. When I first boot up, I have OL set to "Open At Login" and "Keep In Dock", and I can double-click on the icon in the Dock and it used to remember what size I had set it to. Thereafter, I used to close by clicking on the red x button, then reopen by double-clicking on the icon in the Dock, and it stayed the size I set it.

Now, with the last two versions, it ALWAYS comes up very small, and I have to drag the window to the larger size I need...but every time I close and reopen, it doesn't remember the set size, and comes up small again. More irritation than anything else. It SHOULD remember the set size...

Thanks, Diane--rarely use fullscreen. When I first boot up, I have OL set to "Open At Login" and "Keep In Dock", and I can double-click on the icon in the Dock and it used to remember what size I had set it to. Thereafter, I used to close by clicking on the red x button, then reopen by double-clicking on the icon in the Dock, and it stayed the size I set it.

Now, with the last two versions, it ALWAYS comes up very small, and I have to drag the window to the larger size I need...but every time I close and reopen, it doesn't remember the set size, and comes up small again. More irritation than anything else. It SHOULD remember the set size...
I am having the same issue...using the 'classic' interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
Retired Geek Outlook for the MAC with Yahoo accounts now very broken Using Outlook 9
K Outlook for Mac problems Using Outlook 0
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
S Mac Outlook 365 Questions Using Outlook 1
peterbata Shared Tasks Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 5
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Using Outlook 2
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2016 Migrate 'On My Computer' (local storage) Calendar from Mac Outlook to Exchange Account Using Outlook 5
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Marc2019 Setting up an Outlook Account on Mac Os 10.6.8 Outlook 2011 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook for Mac - Advanced Search and Tracking Sent Emails Using Outlook 0
Marc2019 Cannot setup Outlook Account on Mac Os 10.6.8 Using Outlook 3
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
hbmiller Outlook for Mac Keeps Dropping Offline Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2011 for Mac SEARCH Using Outlook 0
P "Edit Message" feature removed in Outlook 2016 for Mac Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook for Mac Version Numbers Using Outlook 0
Z Importing PST files from Outlook 07 to Outlook mac Preview Using Outlook 1
T outlook cal for mac changes times of recurring meetings on its own Using Outlook 1
Mr Mayor Outlook: MAC and WIN, can't we all get along? Using Outlook 6
G Moving "Delete" button on Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
M does outlook 2013/365 on mac support custom forms? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Outlook on Mac & PC Folders not showing up Using Outlook 1
S Syncing categories in Outlook for Mac 2011 with Exchange or Gmail Using Outlook 0
S MAC outlook doesn't show the meeting organizer detail Using Outlook 0
C Error Code -3253 Outlook for MAC Using Outlook 0
H Outlook Disappeared from MAC applications Using Outlook 0
B Outlook 11 for Mac - Imap or Pop Account Type Using Outlook 6
M authentication settings for outlook for mac 2011 Using Outlook 1
Y Moving outlook data/profile from windows 2010 to mac 2011 Using Outlook 3
J Sending Mail From A Different Address Using Outlook 2011 for Mac Using Outlook 0
C [outlook-users] Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 14
C import pst in Outlook 2011 for Mac Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 11 for Mac won't print e-mail attachments Using Outlook 6
S Outlook 2011 for Mac - Exchange Server address changes from public front-end to internal hub server Using Outlook 5
R SDK for Outlook on Mac Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2