Outlook 2021 Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 - Inexpensive Lifetime License

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Outlook version
Outlook 2021 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
StackSocial is running this sale again. I just received this in my Inbox.

It's a legit Lifetime-License key for $50 and it works fine. I picked-up my copy there and it Installs and Activates without problem.
Looks like the sale for the Windows version ends in 5-days.

Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 for Windows
or
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac

I hope this helps someone.
I bought one of each and received my keys instantly. A Microsoft Account is required to redeem. I installed the Windows 64-bit version via the offline-installer file I downloaded.

Last edited:
Thanks to another post in this forum, I checked StackSocial tonight and the lifetime Office license is (for 3 days) $39.99. I will likely invest in this and cancel my Microsoft365 account (though I fear I'll lose access to my OneDrive, when I do).

My husband uses (used, until it stopped working with his gmail) Outlook on his Windows notebook - and ONLY Outlook, no other Office products. Is this the cheapest way to get him Outlook (that will connect to gmail, comcast and yahoo accounts)? I hate to pay for the full suite when he only needs that one product. I'd love to see if the "Install on 1 PC" restriction is really a restriction but am afraid to chance it and miss this price.

I'd love to see if the "Install on 1 PC" restriction is really a restriction but am afraid to chance it and miss this price.
It is a restriction - but you can buy two at that price (and its the cheapest way to get outlook). If you try to swap back and forth they will say you used all of your activations.

You won't lose access to OneDrive but will fall back to the default level, which I think is 5 GB.

Redeem the stacksocial key in your Microsoft account - he redeems his key in his account.

If he is willing to try something else - eM client is a good replacement. It's free if you only have one or two email accounts.

My husband uses (used, until it stopped working with his gmail) Outlook on his Windows notebook -
What version of Outlook? 2007 and 2010 versions work with gmail but you need to enable 2FA and use an app password.

It is a restriction - but you can buy two at that price (and its the cheapest way to get outlook). If you try to swap back and forth they will say you used all of your activations.

You won't lose access to OneDrive but will fall back to the default level, which I think is 5 GB.

Redeem the stacksocial key in your Microsoft account - he redeems his key in his account.

If he is willing to try something else - eM client is a good replacement. It's free if you only have one or two email accounts.

What version of Outlook? 2007 and 2010 versions work with gmail but you need to enable 2FA and use an app password.

Diane, the more I read about StackSocial, the more I wonder if it's worth the risk. I do see people reporting that their licenses are rejected as "already in use." Others are saying you may get it to work now, but only until Microsoft catches the keys and blocks them. Your thoughts on this? I would LOVE it to be legitimate but, since MS sells it for over $400, it seems too good to be true.

My husband is using - I think - Outlook 2013. I'll check out the 2FA and app password for him first. I got a special offer for eMClient, but he's resistant to change.

Diane, the more I read about StackSocial, the more I wonder if it's worth the risk. I do see people reporting that their licenses are rejected as "already in use." Others are saying you may get it to work now, but only until Microsoft catches the keys and blocks them.

Of course they "work now" (isn't that the point)? Who's licenses are rejected? StackSocial is a Microsoft-Partner and as legit as you can get. I've been buying software from them for many years and I have never had a problem (or really heard of someone having a truly un-rectified problem).

As far as this particular offer ... between all the family's Windows and Mac computers and Windows laptops ... we have purchased 6 MSO2021 keys now (different times and exact offers ). They all work and Activated fine.

Of course they "work now" (isn't that the point)? Who's licenses are rejected? StackSocial is a Microsoft-Partner and as legit as you can get. I've been buying software from them for many years and I have never had a problem (or really heard of someone having a truly un-rectified problem).

As far as this particular offer ... between all the family's Windows and Mac computers and Windows laptops ... we have purchased 6 MSO2021 keys now (different times and exact offers ). They all work and Activated fine.
@Vince

How long since you purchased your first license? Are all the systems receiving regular updates for MSO 2021? Considering the annual cost of Office 365 for family use, this approach could be very attractive.

@Vince

How long since you purchased your first license? Are all the systems receiving regular updates for MSO 2021? Considering the annual cost of Office 365 for family use, this approach could be very attractive.
About a year ago now.

Yes, they update-themselves and work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.