Sync Outlook (2021) tasks with Microsoft To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Stamport

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I'd like to sync Outlook (2021) tasks with Microsoft To Do. Outlook is running on my PC. How can this be done?

I've done some research and discovered outlook.com does not have a tasks section. It has been replaced with To Do. So outlook.com is not a solution.

I think Outlook tasks will sync with the To Do Android app, but I can't find any documentation that tells me exactly how the fields in Outlook tasks are mapped to fields in To Do. In particular I'm wondering how categories set up in Outlook on my PC are synced with the To Do Android app.

Thanks

To sync tasks and to-do, you need to use an Outlook.com account - in Outlook desktop, you can use either tasks module or to-do - in Outlook on the web, its the To-do.

Categories don't sync to andriod app at this time, but are supported in the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
F Outlook 2019 Outlook 2019 Add and Sync to New computer Comcast server Using Outlook 2
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook and iPhone Sync Using Outlook 3
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
T Outlook converts sent email to txt attachments when sync Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2013 Yahoo IMAP Sync problems Using Outlook 1
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
P Can't sync iPhone calendars with Outlook Using Outlook 4
N how to sync automatically when outlook opens Using Outlook 10
J Outlook.com Contact Sync Issue Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
O Outlook 2016 - two addressbooks - how to sync and which one is in use? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
P Sync Desktop Outlook 2013 with Outlook.com? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
S Outlook.com Sync working, Sync to Android has issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
M Mobile notifications and sync in Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
GregS No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone Using Outlook 0
GregS Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Outlook and iCloud Sync Issues Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook Connector Contact Sync Bug (Fixed) Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2016 Sync issues with outlook.com Using Outlook 0
D Outlook Notes and Exchange Sync Using Outlook 7
T Sync gmail with Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
P Outlook 2013 to Outlook.com Time Zone sync Using Outlook 4
Travis Lloyd Will Outlook 2016 Desktop Sync-up With Outlook.com? Using Outlook 8
T Outlook 2010 calendar won't sync with Android phone Using Outlook 3
Snoopy How can I sync Windows (10) Outlook (2016) with other devices - frustrated! Using Outlook 4
Glyn Outlook sync to Android Phone Using Outlook 1
S Sync Outlook 2013 calendar via outlook.com to Android Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky Outlook and iCloud Sync Issues Using Outlook 0
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
T Outlook Connector calendar sync problems with Android phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 sync error Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2010 sync problems with Outlook Connector Using Outlook 1
Jack Poore Outlook gives warning using GO Contracts Sync Mod Using Outlook 4
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
T Calendar Entry in Outlook Client but will not sync Exchange Server Administration 1