Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregS

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Contacts are present in Win10/Outlook.com/Contacts pages. Mobile version is 14393. There is a new "Microsoft Contacts" app in mobile, downloaded from the Store. I cannot figure out how to link the mobile app to the contacts in my Outlook.com. Assistance appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
GregS No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone Using Outlook 0
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Outlook contacts sync to windows phone I'm confused Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
W Unable to sync Outlook contacts and calendar since upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M iPad does not Sync with Microsoft Outlook 2010 Contacts, Calendar, Etc. Using Outlook 2
O My contacts are on Hotmail not Outlook so unable to sync! Using Outlook 2
S How can I sync Outlook contacts to my Windows Phone 7? Using Outlook 1
C Sync Outlook calendar & contacts with a DroidX phone Using Outlook 1
B MobileMe sync does mail and address book, but, does not move contacts from Outlook to MobileMe Using Outlook 1
T outlook contacts will not sync to blackberry 9630 Using Outlook 1
B Outlook with BCM 2010 and Windows Mobile will not sync contacts separately Using Outlook 1
C How to Sync Outlook Email Folders, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Tasks Across Multiple Windows 7 Computers Using Outlook 1
S i need to get outlook to remove duplicate entries of contacts etc, and on htc sync to not duplicate Using Outlook 2
S Can you actually sync Outlook contacts & calendar with iPhone? Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2010 and MobileMe - Will Not Sync Calendars and Contacts Using Outlook 2
R Outlook Social Connector - contacts "sync" possible? Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 2003 sync to ipad...shared contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
J How can I keep Outlook contacts in sync with Windows 7 contacts? Using Outlook 3
A Sync phone contacts into Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
T Is there an option in Outlook Contacts to be able to delete duplicate contacts when they have sync up with your phone and have duplicated each contact Using Outlook 1
B Unable to sync BB Curve 8530 to MS Outlook 2010 Contacts & Calendar Using Outlook 3
J How can I sync my contacts in regular outlook Contacts with those in Business Contact Manager? Using Outlook 0
E I need to Sync my Live contacts and Live Calendar (using outlook 2007) with iPhone 3GS Using Outlook 21
H Want to use Outlook Connector to sync calendar and contacts but NOT the mails Using Outlook 2
S Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
H Sync Contacts between Office 365 and Gmail. Exchange Server Administration 3
daveTQM Sync address book / contacts to SQL / Azure Exchange Server Administration 1
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
pedropimenta@netcabo.pt Sync Business contacts with Icloud contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Lost contacts.pst afer sync with iCloud: where has contact.pst disapperaed to? Using Outlook 3
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
J How can I sync LinkedIn contacts with information from the same people in my main contacts list? Using Outlook 1
L Sync contacts between hotmail and corporate exchange Using Outlook 3
S Suggestions for syncing unicode contacts - all data must be sync'd... Using Outlook 2
W Recently Purchased MS Office 2010 Home/Business specifically for the ability to sync my contacts with my phone. Using Outlook 3
U Sync Office 2010 calendar and contacts with Itouch Using Outlook 1