can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

John2222

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
POP3
For some reason, just started happening (Windows 10), when I make changes on my pc to Outlook (Office 364) contacts or calendar, the changes are not synced to my iPad or iPhone when I connect them. I even tried forcing one time "replace information on this iPhone" option, but still no luck.

I did notice that the MobileSync folder on my pc has changed location. May or may not be related. C:\Users\John\Apple\MobileSync\Backup (3 backups there)

I tried a reinstall of ITunes, but that didn't help.

Anyway to cleanup and force a sync to the iPhone and iPad that I haven't tried? Or some other approach? Thanks!

Is there a Windows/iTunes diagnostic repair program to analyze my setup? When I sync between Outlook on the PC and contacts and calendar on the iPad, it takes 10 minutes! It used to take just a minute or two to sync. It seems really SLOW.

I'm not aware of any that will test the ipad - outlook has SaRA but its mostly only for office 365 business accounts. It doesn't do much for other accounts.

I tried this approach, which sounds solid, but after reinstalling iTunes as instructed, I got the same results:
Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

Finally, I found/used a program called copytrans to copy (import) Contacts and Calendar from Outlook and copy to my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 calendar won't sync with Android phone Using Outlook 3
S Sync Outlook 2013 calendar via outlook.com to Android Exchange Server Administration 1
T Outlook Connector calendar sync problems with Android phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Calendar Entry in Outlook Client but will not sync Exchange Server Administration 1
F sync outlook + outlook.com, calendar sync only 1way, contact sync 2way OK Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
A Calendar Reminders are Removed with Sync to Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 11
P Sync 2013 calendar between 2 devices -Surface 2 and Desktop using Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
B iPhone Calendar will not sync with Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
T Outlook Calendar Sync MY GOAL: see work calendar on home desktop w/o OWA Using Outlook 2
A Problem sync group goole calendar with outlook 2001 Using Outlook 0
K outlook calendar wont sync iphone 4 Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2013 calendar won't sync with iphone 4s Using Outlook 14
M sync Outlook 2007 calendar with icloud Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Calendar will not sync with Windows Live.com account Using Outlook 9
V Sync Outlook 2003 calendar to iPhone 4 Using Outlook 2
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
T Calendar sync off by 1 hour - outlook 2010 / icloud 2.1 / ipad Using Outlook 2
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Sync Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
P Windows Live Calendar sync Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
S Sync Outlook (2021) tasks with Microsoft To Do Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2019 Outlook 2019 Add and Sync to New computer Comcast server Using Outlook 2
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook and iPhone Sync Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
T Outlook converts sent email to txt attachments when sync Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2013 Yahoo IMAP Sync problems Using Outlook 1
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
P Can't sync iPhone calendars with Outlook Using Outlook 4
N how to sync automatically when outlook opens Using Outlook 10
J Outlook.com Contact Sync Issue Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
O Outlook 2016 - two addressbooks - how to sync and which one is in use? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
P Sync Desktop Outlook 2013 with Outlook.com? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
S Outlook.com Sync working, Sync to Android has issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
M Mobile notifications and sync in Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
GregS No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone Using Outlook 0