can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad

John2222

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
POP3
For some reason, just started happening (Windows 10), when I make changes on my pc to Outlook (Office 364) contacts or calendar, the changes are not synced to my iPad or iPhone when I connect them. I even tried forcing one time "replace information on this iPhone" option, but still no luck.

I did notice that the MobileSync folder on my pc has changed location. May or may not be related. C:\Users\John\Apple\MobileSync\Backup (3 backups there)

I tried a reinstall of ITunes, but that didn't help.

Anyway to cleanup and force a sync to the iPhone and iPad that I haven't tried? Or some other approach? Thanks!

John2222

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
POP3
Is there a Windows/iTunes diagnostic repair program to analyze my setup? When I sync between Outlook on the PC and contacts and calendar on the iPad, it takes 10 minutes! It used to take just a minute or two to sync. It seems really SLOW.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm not aware of any that will test the ipad - outlook has SaRA but its mostly only for office 365 business accounts. It doesn't do much for other accounts.

John2222

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
POP3
I tried this approach, which sounds solid, but after reinstalling iTunes as instructed, I got the same results:
Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

Finally, I found/used a program called copytrans to copy (import) Contacts and Calendar from Outlook and copy to my iPhone.