Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Is it possible to connect my iphone xr USING usb connection for direct sync to Windows 10 computer with Outlook 2016 using IMAP/POP account to connect and download/upload calendars and contacts only. Previously used itunes program for Outlook 2010 which worked seamlessly and always secure. Have tried icloud which was a disaster on our computer system. Is there a program I can use or buy to ensure simple connection and download/upload of information between devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
GregS No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone Using Outlook 0
GregS Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile Using Outlook 1
H Sync Contacts between Office 365 and Gmail. Exchange Server Administration 3
daveTQM Sync address book / contacts to SQL / Azure Exchange Server Administration 1
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
pedropimenta@netcabo.pt Sync Business contacts with Icloud contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Lost contacts.pst afer sync with iCloud: where has contact.pst disapperaed to? Using Outlook 3
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Outlook contacts sync to windows phone I'm confused Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
D Hooking to Send/Receive Sync event of Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C reminders not synced by CodeTwo Sync for iCloud Using Outlook 2
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
S Sync Outlook (2021) tasks with Microsoft To Do Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2019 Outlook 2019 Add and Sync to New computer Comcast server Using Outlook 2
KeithJB iCloud calendar sync only works one way! Using Outlook 3
Commodore iTunes sync on a new computer - any issues to be expected? Using Outlook 9
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
M Sync 'On my computer' emails Using Outlook 1
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
T How can Exchange be configured to sync/push one-way so that the server data can't be affected Exchange Server Administration 0
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook and iPhone Sync Using Outlook 3
V iCloud calendar sync problems Using Outlook 13
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0