No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregS

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
My Outlook 2016 (365) Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner) doesn't use MS Exchange, that the syncing can't be done. Can anyone verify that?
My mail is transferred cleanly, but contacts and calendar won't come over to the phone.
Any ideas about a solution?
Windows 10 Anniversary version
Windows Phone 10 ...1594.03084

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
GregS Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile Using Outlook 1
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Outlook contacts sync to windows phone I'm confused Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
W Unable to sync Outlook contacts and calendar since upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M iPad does not Sync with Microsoft Outlook 2010 Contacts, Calendar, Etc. Using Outlook 2
O My contacts are on Hotmail not Outlook so unable to sync! Using Outlook 2
S How can I sync Outlook contacts to my Windows Phone 7? Using Outlook 1
C Sync Outlook calendar & contacts with a DroidX phone Using Outlook 1
B MobileMe sync does mail and address book, but, does not move contacts from Outlook to MobileMe Using Outlook 1
T outlook contacts will not sync to blackberry 9630 Using Outlook 1
B Outlook with BCM 2010 and Windows Mobile will not sync contacts separately Using Outlook 1
C How to Sync Outlook Email Folders, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Tasks Across Multiple Windows 7 Computers Using Outlook 1
S i need to get outlook to remove duplicate entries of contacts etc, and on htc sync to not duplicate Using Outlook 2
S Can you actually sync Outlook contacts & calendar with iPhone? Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2010 and MobileMe - Will Not Sync Calendars and Contacts Using Outlook 2
R Outlook Social Connector - contacts "sync" possible? Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 2003 sync to ipad...shared contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
J How can I keep Outlook contacts in sync with Windows 7 contacts? Using Outlook 3
A Sync phone contacts into Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
E I need to Sync my Live contacts and Live Calendar (using outlook 2007) with iPhone 3GS Using Outlook 21
S Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
H Sync Contacts between Office 365 and Gmail. Exchange Server Administration 3
daveTQM Sync address book / contacts to SQL / Azure Exchange Server Administration 1
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
pedropimenta@netcabo.pt Sync Business contacts with Icloud contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Lost contacts.pst afer sync with iCloud: where has contact.pst disapperaed to? Using Outlook 3
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
J How can I sync LinkedIn contacts with information from the same people in my main contacts list? Using Outlook 1
L Sync contacts between hotmail and corporate exchange Using Outlook 3
S Suggestions for syncing unicode contacts - all data must be sync'd... Using Outlook 2
W Recently Purchased MS Office 2010 Home/Business specifically for the ability to sync my contacts with my phone. Using Outlook 3
U Sync Office 2010 calendar and contacts with Itouch Using Outlook 1
J Contacts (sync'd with Google Apps) won't connect to address book Using Outlook 1
V How can I sync my contacts and calender with iTunes/iPhone? Using Outlook 1
S Active Sync - Allow Contacts and Calendars but not Email to sync to phone Exchange Server Administration 2
P Sync iphone & contacts Using Outlook 1