Sync Contacts between Office 365 and Gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himesh SHAH

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I am using Office 365 Account & is working perfectly.
I need to Sync contacts in my Office 365 Account with Gmail so that I can use both services in a better way.
Is there any way to do so?
Thanks & appreciate for all the help.

Ms. Diane Poremsky : You are always helpful to all. Thanks & God bless you.
I am bit sceptical to involve 3rd party for Syncing. Is it possible to Sync Contacts & Calendar between Office 365 & Gmail without involving 3rd Party Software / Apps.

No, not at this time. You can export to a csv and import only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
GregS No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone Using Outlook 0
GregS Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile Using Outlook 1
daveTQM Sync address book / contacts to SQL / Azure Exchange Server Administration 1
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
pedropimenta@netcabo.pt Sync Business contacts with Icloud contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Lost contacts.pst afer sync with iCloud: where has contact.pst disapperaed to? Using Outlook 3
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Outlook contacts sync to windows phone I'm confused Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
D Hooking to Send/Receive Sync event of Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C reminders not synced by CodeTwo Sync for iCloud Using Outlook 2
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
S Sync Outlook (2021) tasks with Microsoft To Do Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2019 Outlook 2019 Add and Sync to New computer Comcast server Using Outlook 2
KeithJB iCloud calendar sync only works one way! Using Outlook 3
Commodore iTunes sync on a new computer - any issues to be expected? Using Outlook 9
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
M Sync 'On my computer' emails Using Outlook 1
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
T How can Exchange be configured to sync/push one-way so that the server data can't be affected Exchange Server Administration 0
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook and iPhone Sync Using Outlook 3
V iCloud calendar sync problems Using Outlook 13
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0