Install BCM on Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josie

Hi there!

seems a very logical thing to check the system req when you buy new

programs, well, I didn't.

so i bought the Office Small Business 2007 w BCM but i just have on my pc

Windows Vista.

i did install the package but all of the when operates, on the top of the

page says: "compatibility mode" and also, i tried to install the BCM (disc 2)

and does not install.... later i discover that the system req was the

problem...

can i fix this downloading the correct system?

i'm sorry, i'm not so knowledgeble in programs....

any help will be gratefull apreciated!!!!
 
D

DL

Compatibility mode usually means you are viewing a doc created in pre 2007

version

Office 2007 is fully compatible with Vista and the new Win7

You might want to run MS Update to install critical updates *only*

Once that is done insert disk 2, report back any errors in full

"Josie" <Josie> wrote in message

news:032187C6-9886-464E-865D-F956DDC9F0D1@microsoft.com...
> Hi there!

> seems a very logical thing to check the system req when you buy new
> programs, well, I didn't.

> so i bought the Office Small Business 2007 w BCM but i just have on my pc
> Windows Vista.

> i did install the package but all of the when operates, on the top of the
> page says: "compatibility mode" and also, i tried to install the BCM (disc
> 2)
> and does not install.... later i discover that the system req was the
> problem...

> can i fix this downloading the correct system?

> i'm sorry, i'm not so knowledgeble in programs....

> any help will be gratefull apreciated!!!!
 
J

Josie

Thank you! You were right! I did some upgrades and it worked.

thank you!!!

"DL" wrote:


> Compatibility mode usually means you are viewing a doc created in pre 2007
> version

> Office 2007 is fully compatible with Vista and the new Win7
> You might want to run MS Update to install critical updates *only*
> Once that is done insert disk 2, report back any errors in full

> "Josie" <Josie> wrote in message
> news:032187C6-9886-464E-865D-F956DDC9F0D1@microsoft.com...
> > Hi there!
> > seems a very logical thing to check the system req when you buy new
> > programs, well, I didn't.
> > so i bought the Office Small Business 2007 w BCM but i just have on my pc
> > Windows Vista.
> > i did install the package but all of the when operates, on the top of the
> > page says: "compatibility mode" and also, i tried to install the BCM (disc
> > 2)
> > and does not install.... later i discover that the system req was the
> > problem...
> > can i fix this downloading the correct system?
> > i'm sorry, i'm not so knowledgeble in programs....
> > any help will be gratefull apreciated!!!!


> .
>
 
D

DL

Your welcome

"Josie" <Josie> wrote in message

news:0DC6D84A-E1B0-418D-B81C-B8BAFB7EA733@microsoft.com...
> Thank you! You were right! I did some upgrades and it worked.

> thank you!!!

> "DL" wrote:
>
> > Compatibility mode usually means you are viewing a doc created in pre
> > 2007
> > version
>

>> Office 2007 is fully compatible with Vista and the new Win7
> > You might want to run MS Update to install critical updates *only*
> > Once that is done insert disk 2, report back any errors in full
>

>> "Josie" <Josie> wrote in message
> > news:032187C6-9886-464E-865D-F956DDC9F0D1@microsoft.com...
> > > Hi there!
> >> > seems a very logical thing to check the system req when you buy new
> > > programs, well, I didn't.
> >> > so i bought the Office Small Business 2007 w BCM but i just have on my
> > > pc
> > > Windows Vista.
> >> > i did install the package but all of the when operates, on the top of
> > > the
> > > page says: "compatibility mode" and also, i tried to install the BCM
> > > (disc
> > > 2)
> > > and does not install.... later i discover that the system req was the
> > > problem...
> >> > can i fix this downloading the correct system?
> >> > i'm sorry, i'm not so knowledgeble in programs....
> >> > any help will be gratefull apreciated!!!!

>

>
>> .
> >
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jChambler Cant install BCM on windows 10 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
T Office2013 and BCM on Windows 8.1 -- install of BCM does not work? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
E Install BCM on windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
H Fail to install BCM 2007 (English) on Windows 7 64 bit (Danish) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
J Install BCM Client without an local SQl Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
Chris Grew How Long To Install BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
makinmyway Trouble Installing BCM Outlook 2013; Endless Install Loop Happens Using Outlook 0
D 2013 BCM Won't Install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O RE-install of BCM and previous sync profile conflicts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
O What are best practices for a re-install Office 13 w/BCM with OS re-install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N How to install BCM for Outlook 2013 in Office 365 Small Business Premium BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S BCM Install Issues BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
L Cannot install BCM 2010-"Outlook 2010 Not Installed" but it is! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T BCM Install fails Both w Off. Pro 2010 Beta & on reinstall Off.Pro BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
T Install BCM on SBS 2008 Standard server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D BCM install problem on Win7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
S Trying to install BCM 2010 x64, getting error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
I BCM install error on XP SP3 with Outlook 2007 - cant install Interop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Win7 x64 - Outlook 2010Beta x64 - BCM 2010 x64 does not install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Can I install BCM on 2 computers w/o buying 2 copies? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S BCM in Office Ultimate 2007 Won't Install on W7 Ultimate 32 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A What to do if BCM didn't install with 2007 Professional Trial? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O BCM didn't install w small business outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S BCM install fails at SQL install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K BCM and Service Pack Install Problems BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Can I install BCM client without SQL Express? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
E Re:BCM failed to install in outlook 2007 due to SQL Server Express 20 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M BCM did not install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Office 2007 SP2 Install: BCM Update Failure BCM (Business Contact Manager) 25
S Can't install BCM in Ofiice Pro Trial BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
David in Mississippi New (Feb 2020) install of Outlook 365 - Cannot specify PST for different accounts Using Outlook 0
R Unable to install without email account Using Outlook 4
icacream reinstall outlook after new install win7 Using Outlook 2
R Cannot Install Outlook Invalid XML Using Outlook 2
B OL2010 and install custom WYWO form Using Outlook 1
S Recover Autocomplete After Computer Failure Re-install Using Outlook 3
A how to install or enable categories in OL 2013 for calendar and contacts Using Outlook 5
D Can't install here Using Outlook 3
J Office + Outlook 2013 installed, but I need to install Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
C VBA problem in new install Using Outlook 3
B Can't install Calendar Printing Assistant - Windows 7 64bit&Office 2010 32bit Using Outlook 2
L Can't install contacts Using Outlook 2
M OL2007 Add-in won't install on OL2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D business contact manager did not install with outlook 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Failed to install Business Conctact Manager 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R RE: Business Contact manager failed to install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Business Contact Manager 2007 won't install with Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
K Unable to install business Contact Manager. BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How do I install Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager on Win7x64 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Install problem on Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2

Similar threads

Top