Status
Not open for further replies.

wreade

Outlook version
Older version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I am using an old version of Outlook (2002) in which I am attempting to create a custom task form. I have two text boxes within this custom task form. Textbox (A) is where a user can enter some information. After a user enters information, they can click a button to add that information to the previous information posted to the task, which is Textbox (B). Unfortunately, the scrollbars for these two textboxes act differently, even though they are basically the same. In Textbox (A), if the text entered goes longer than the height of Textbox (A), a vertical scrollbar appears. In Textbox (B), if the text entered goes longer than the height of Textbox (B), a vertical scrollbar does not apopear.

Any thoughts on why the vertical scrollbar for Textbox (B) wouldn't automatically appear?

I wanted to attach images showing the textboxes displaying and not displaying scrollbars, as well as the advanced properties for each textbox, but the max size for the images that can shared in this forum is too small to make it useful.

Thanks!

Will

In the properties for the field, is there an option to set the scrollbar? (I'll have to boot up a 2002 system to check and see if i can repro.)

In the advanced properties there is a property for scrollbar. I have it set to vertical for both textboxes, but it seems to only work for Textbox (A) not Textbox (B).

without seeing the form, its hard to say why its not working. If you want, you can email it to diane at slipstick and i'll see if i can see why its not working.

(I'm not sure screenshots would make a difference - we really need to see the form - but I will check the forum settings. I thought we had the image stuff fixed. )

Where does Outlook store the form I made so that I can send it via email? Is your email address at slipstick.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Validation on custom task form after task acceptance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Custom form reverts from task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Recurring icon for custom form task item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Best approach for restarting custom task form development after seemingly corrupt form environment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Custom task form issues! Using Outlook 1
S Custom Task Form - Reminder Control Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Custom Task form - security Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Brian Outlook List of custom task views missing in OL2013 Using Outlook 2
P accessing custom task pane with Outlook ActiveInspector Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2010 custom font style duplicates itself every time I save a task Using Outlook 0
G Displaying value of task subject field as values from two custom fields Using Outlook 4
T Custom Task Request Deployment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E After resizing Custom Task Pane "BeforeFolderSwitch" Event handler stopps being called Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
E After resizing Custom Task Pane "BeforeFolderSwitch" Event handler stopps being called Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S Drag-and-drop to Custom Task Pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Custom Task Cannot be open when assigned. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Adding Custom Forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M copy field value to custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
N "Perform a Custom Action" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J custom form not displaying pictures Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Update new custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Anyone tell me where custom view settings are stored? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Outlook 2016 Arrange tasks by date, additional custom sorting, but still use friendly terms like Today, Tomorrow, This week? Using Outlook 1
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Custom Field Cannot Be Displayed In Views Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Custom Search Folders not refreshing/updating automatically Using Outlook 0
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0