How to highlight lists of same e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
In Eudora, one can hold down the Alt button and click on a particular e-mail. That will bring all e-mails from the same sender into one list. My skill testing question is - would there be a way to do this in Outlook 2010.

If so, can one post here and inform me how to do this. If not, tell me there's a way to do it anyways - I'll believe anything. Thanks!

Nothing quite that simple, but you can right click on a message and choose Find related > From sender

From an open message, the Related command is on the right side of the ribbon, in the Editing chunk.

Well Diane, you could have knocked me over with a tombstone. It was right there and I didn't see it. I've been a Eudora user for years until January of this year and so am trying to get onto Outlook and all its features. Thank you muchly for that pointer. Appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Color Code or highlight folders in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
shrydvd Highlight found RegEx pattern Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Y VBA Macro to highlight some Keyword in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Find and Highlight text in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F VBA script to highlight specific words Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Automatically highlight unread mail in Favorites inbox(s) (Blue number) Using Outlook 1
M Editing tasks: highlight & copy/cut NOT working in Calendar entries Using Outlook 4
J Is it possible to highlight a folder in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 2
P Addin / macro / rule to highlight email addresses outside company in To: field Using Outlook 3
X Highlight block of text in an outlook mail using c#2008 vsto Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Distribution lists Using Outlook 1
M Question about nested distribution lists Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Importing Lists from Excel to Outlook Using Outlook 0
A Are categories still recommended for creating local distribution lists? Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Using Categories for Dynamic Distribution Lists Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Clear Outlook's Most Recently Used lists Using Outlook 0
O Permanent line spacing for numbered lists Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Find the Distribution Lists a Contact Belongs to Using Outlook 0
T Missing sub-contact folders (distribution lists) Using Outlook 3
S BCC lists addressees Using Outlook 2
M Nested distribution lists: how to count UNIQUE # of people... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
mikecox Too many "contacts" lists Using Outlook 2
cimbian comparing two contacts lists Using Outlook 5
C Office 2007 Distribution Lists Using Outlook 1
mrje1 Junk Options - Safe Lists not working. Using Outlook 0
E Outlook contact group lists corrupted Using Outlook 8
R OL 2010 - avoiding multiple copies of message when in multiple Contact Lists Using Outlook 1
A Why doesn't distribution lists update automatically Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2010 Contacts - mailing lists Using Outlook 2
K outlook 2007 Export/Import Distribution lists Using Outlook 1
williamlambton Customised To, CC, BCC and Have-replies-sent-to columns in message lists. Using Outlook 16
N Personal Distribution Lists Using Outlook 0
williamlambton Changing 'To' field in message lists to show SMTP address only. Using Outlook 2
R How do I expand all distribution lists in the To: section? Using Outlook 4
R Adding members to outlook distribution lists Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Distribution Lists in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Replace olFolderContacts for Sharepoint lists in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Forum Admin Categories and Distribution Lists Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
N Distribution Lists BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
E Outlook - eliminate same adresses from to, and bc line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Same email address, same person, names in so many ways Using Outlook 4
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
M Outlook on 3 Computers Shows Different Total Items on Same Account Using Outlook 3
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
jChambler iCloud folders in Outlook are not the same as on iCloud Using Outlook 6
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4