Filtering based on mailing list field

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrass

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I'm using Outlook 2013 with POP3 for a Google Account.
I get some emails which I'm BCC'ed to through a mailing list (the mailing list is on the BCC).

Even through the BCC field is not visible (...), through Gmail I can see that I got the email through a "mailing list:" field, and there's an option to filter such emails using "list:"mailing-list.company-domain.com"".

How can I do the same in Outlook?

Also, how can I see a message's full info, similar to Gmail's "show original" option?

Tx,
Roee.

If the list address is in the To or From field, create a Rule that looks for that address in the To or From field. If the address is not in the visible header but is in the Internet Header, you'd create a rule that looks for words in the header and use the list address as the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Randy Redekopp Filtering a view based on a custom field Using Outlook 1
O After filtering, how to display all events on that day? Using Outlook 4
A Forward Outlook Email by Filtering using Macro Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 44
Diane Poremsky Junk Mail Filtering in Outlook Using Outlook 0
oliv- .RESTRICT returning birthdays regardless of the filtering date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J Outlook 2013 Want to file a note after filtering with search current mailbox Using Outlook 3
G filtering email with missing TLD to Junk Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
cimbian Filtering exclusive imported contacts Using Outlook 3
Commodore Junk Mail filtering and IMAP Using Outlook 3
D What is the To-Do List VIEW" Filtering On? Using Outlook 2
U Filtering or Rules against "Tracked Conversations" Using Outlook 6
C starting Outlook 2003 sp3 sets Junk Email setting to 'No automatic filtering' Using Outlook 3
S Inbound email filtering beyond Rules Using Outlook 7
R Filtering messages requesting Read Receipts Using Outlook 1
C Advice on custom filtering Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Macro to Filter Based on Latest Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Macro to file emails into subfolder based on subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Implement Keywords based on body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook Template - textbox visible based on combobox selection Using Outlook 1
E Having some trouble with a run-a-script rule (moving mail based on file type) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Auto Assign Category colours to Incoming Emails based on whom the email is addressed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
geoffnoakes Outlook 2016 Searching based on CreationTime Using Outlook 3
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Move email items based on a list of email addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 40
Andrew Quirl Custom form to route requests based on input criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Conditional Formatting based on Department of person received from? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Office 365 cloud based rules Using Outlook 1
mctabish Setting "Reply To" based on inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Select Specific Account When Sending Email, Based on Current Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
icacream Rule based on sender / wrong sender sent to folder Using Outlook 7
D Moving Emails Based on Recipient/Sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K Update subject based on text in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Sort emails into subfolders based on sender and deleting emails automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N automatic response with an attachment based on the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Move new mail to folder based on sender address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Help with code to move mail on receipt to another folder based on time received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Addition of 2 fields based on checkboc true or false Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Add attachments to appointment based on field values Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Automatically send email based on drop-down field? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
ashcosta2 Auto Reply rule based on speficied time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Append subjectline based on number Using Outlook 4
N Outlook script to forward emails based on senders' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I vba scrip to move emails based on long keywords list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I outlook rule keywords based on list Using Outlook 0
C Auto Add a PDF to an outgoing Email, based on a rule Using Outlook 2