Change Outlook Taskbar Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

astro46

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I like to have Outlook open at boot with Mail and Calendar windows open. Previously I have opened the calendar in "separate window", then used "file>close" to close outlook, which seems to be the only way to insure that both windows open automatically the next time Outlook is started.

Looking at an old note this morning I saw instructions for setting up a shortcut to open Outlook with Calendar window. Now I have both default Outlook shortcut and Outlook Calendar shortcut in startup folder. But I miss seeing the Calendar icon on the taskbar tab. I can change the icon for the shortcut, but this doesn't seem to affect the taskbar tab icon.

Is there a way to change the tab icon in taskbar, so that it reflects showing calendar window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 10
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Do not change the From address in Outlook Templates Using Outlook 0
M VBA to change flag status in outlook contact item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
tjd189 outlook 2016 name change Using Outlook 1
J Change POP account to Forwarder - What happens in Outlook? Using Outlook 2
O VBA to Run Font Change on Outlook Startup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K Other Shared Calendar on Outlook cannot change items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2016 - How to change password in MS Exchange email client Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Change Outlook's Programmatic Access Options Using Outlook 0
Tim King Outlook 365 unable to change accounts Using Outlook 0
Kika Melo Change location of Outlook SecureTemporary Files Folder Using Outlook 5
D Change sender name outlook vba 2010 Custom Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Batch Change Folder Views in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2007 - Change Message Class for all Items in Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2013 change proofing language Using Outlook 4
O Change Debit to Credit in Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 1
A iCloud add-on for Outlook: Reminder for new appointment is set to 'None' by default. How to change? Using Outlook 6
H Can't change the location of the Data File (.ost) in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Change the colour or font of individual email accounts in outlook 2010/13 Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Change Notifier Using Outlook 4
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
Maybear Sudden change in Outlook, no image display, email no longer offers suggestions for address Using Outlook 8
P Change the Outlook.com "from" address for calendar event invites Using Outlook 9
E outlook 2013 --->actions ---> view in browser, is there a way to change the Using Outlook 1
W Change Template Recipient Automatically - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
B Timed events created in iPhone auto-change to All Day events in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
S CHANGE DEFAULT VIEW FOR CONTACT (People) SEARCH - Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
A Change subject line of external software using outlook. Using Outlook 1
T How to change default search engine in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2010: Change the font for the area at the top of an open email. Using Outlook 1
H Outlook default landscape need to change to portrait Using Outlook 1
K Change the default Archive location via GPO in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2013 - Use VBA to change Due date of Tasks Using Outlook 3
M How do you change the obnoxious color of the email headers on Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 2
A Change calendar permissions in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 9
J How To Change Font Size For Folder Names on Navigation Pane in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
O Exchange + pst: Can I change the default Outlook calendar/tasks/account? Exchange Server Administration 2
S change default contact list in Outlook 2010 to "contacts" rather than "global" Exchange Server Administration 1
S Outlook 2010 change birthdays from all day to specific time Using Outlook 1
M How do I change the default map from Bing to Google in Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 23
T Change from exchange server to pop when I set up outlook wrong Exchange Server Administration 1