Column view fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I wanted to make the fonts larger for my task view.
While in the column view I went to View, View Settings, Other Settings - Fonts and Other Table View Settings and changed Column Font, Row Font and AutoPreview Font all from 8 pt to 10 pt and clicked all the OKs.

The tasks that are in red cause they are overdo don't change. Only new tasks changed/got larger. Any suggestions (other than telling me to finish my tasks! :)

Outlook 2010 - single user, no Exchange involved.

On Win10 OS

Thanks! So can it be changed? I Googled 'conditional formatting' and found it (had never used it before and wasn't aware of where it was) went to View, View Settings, Conditional Formatting and the Font button was clickable and showed it was at 8 pt so I clicked, went in and changed it to 10 pt but nothing happened. Any suggestions?

Ignore previous message. I got it. I didn't realize that I had to highlight each case and set the fonts one at a time. All cases were ckd so I thought I was resetting it for all those checked above. I probably should have realized that Outlook would let us choose different things for different statuses. Anyway, it's all set now. It was just too small for me to read this stuff on the screen.

I have a killer app idea someone ought to create and sell. Since the population is aging, and app that goes into our applications and increases all the fonts! (Just kidding).

I have a killer app idea someone ought to create and sell. Since the population is aging, and app that goes into our applications and increases all the fonts! (Just kidding).
Actually... that might be a good idea. Probably not practical though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Renaming Column Heading in Contacts view Using Outlook 6
C placing contact and business phone column in task view Using Outlook 1
S Adding a recipient's column to Sent folder in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
ad24rouse Column Width of To-Do Bar Using Outlook 5
P How to add a column named categories when searching in Outlook Using Outlook 0
T Can't reposition "Flag Status" column Using Outlook 0
HappyDaddy007 "Size" on field chooser/column displaying incorrect value Using Outlook 3
P Posts in Folder No Longer Group by Conversation Column After Search Using Outlook 0
M Sorting by Day in Date Column Advanced Filter BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
D Inbox column color coding Using Outlook 2
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O Tasks - Is there a postponed date column? Using Outlook 7
O How to display senders email address (column) Using Outlook 1
D Column for To Email Address Using Outlook 0
H "Advanced find: column for full folder path? Using Outlook 1
A Can't add a column called "name" to Inbox? Using Outlook 1
D Email Icon Column Using Outlook 2
H SQL update column BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
C How to copy same text header to multiple emails with custom text column Using Outlook 10
G Wrong display name in from column when removing pf replication Exchange Server Administration 1
T Column Header Keyboard Shortcut Available? Using Outlook 5
F Not keep sort order after re-change column Using Outlook 1
H Calendar column of time without date? Using Outlook 0
K Sent folder only shows "From", not "To" column Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 Sort Column Shading Using Outlook 1
J From column changes when message is read Using Outlook 1
A How to replace column title in address book Using Outlook 1
B Populating Additional Outlook Column with Date \ Time Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2010 Inbox sort FROM column not working Using Outlook 29
S Custom Yes/No column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Protected View - Files fail, no banner Using Outlook 4
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
S Inconsistent view of To-Do List Using Outlook 0
C View doesn't refresh (fields or formatting) Using Outlook 1
D Unable to view older emails in desktop app Using Outlook 0
Commodore MHT files (from "View in browser") Using Outlook 7
J How to create a drop down user defined field that will appear on an inbox view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
O In Agenda-view - How to copy an existing item months ahead or back? Using Outlook 0
J Split reading view with history Using Outlook 2
P Calendar Day View only shows 1 all day event Using Outlook 0
C Can't Locate an Unread Message in my Outlook view pane Using Outlook 0
D Autosort macro for items in a view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Anyone tell me where custom view settings are stored? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D cannot view emails in View pane (in the right pane), I only see one line or nothing Using Outlook 21
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
P Changing the font that the task view shows Using Outlook 5
E Outlook view grouping keeps changing Using Outlook 3